Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 421.

100th Anniversary

Benne / Tjong - - News

Wow much Clan! This really brings up some old memories and yet I'm feeling pretty old at the same time, thinking about that Neon exists now since over 10 years Sadly I don't have a birthday present, I don't even have a cake or cookies or an alpaka... Anyway, let me have this said: Neon was a big part of my life, for a pretty long time and even when I now don't really have the time to play, script, talk and laugh with most of you anymore, the memories will stay forever. Thanks for the wonderful t…

Funny Information Site Heap

Benne / Tjong - - Off-Topic

Suppe! Eh I mean hi! In this thread I would like to collect a so-called "Funny Information Site Heap" or shortly "FISH" I remember there were lots of them in the past, but I only recall Is There Java Day – Blog at the moment and that one isn't even the original page that it was back then. Anyway... So I would like to collect ALL the pages of that type in this FISH. So to start the list: - trumpgolfcount.com - Yep it's basically a count of Trump's golf visits since he has become president

Oh Burak is banned from the Carball server for insulting and incredible bad behaviour? [img]http://whatyearisit.info/img/what_year_is_it.jpg[/img] Sorry for offtopic, had to be said.

Your Projects

Hey, I just wanted to post this here as a thread for showing off projects you're currently working on. Doesn't matter what kind of project it is in particular. Well you noticed that I stopped programming for Neon/MTA, basically because I lost interest in it. I then worked alot on Android Apps, which resulted in 4 more or less useful Apps. And since two months I started a new project with a few friends from my university which is called: ClassAIC. ClassAIC stands for [Class]ic [A]rtifical [ I ]nt…

Android Apps

Sup Neoniers, It's been a while since my last post and as you may have noticed this thread is in the offtopic section, so it doesn't have to do with Neon in particular, but as Neon is always a great place for new ideas to come up, I decided to just post this thread-postie-thingie here. I've recently been a lot around developing apps for Android (not planning to work on iOS too soon, because Apple fucktards want to get paid 100$ per year if you want to release one single app in their shitty AppSt…

I will see what can be done for the things you listed. Quote from Done: “1. When you join the Server sometimes the Neon loading thing loads infinity( after a reconnect it works normally) 2. F4, Setting -> hide other Players dont work all the time for any reason? 3. Vehiclechange bugged (normaly your vehicle spawns like z coordinate +2 but on this server you most get the vehicle instandly @ the same position. 4. for any reasons @ some maps you cant jump as far as normally race servers.” Ye these …

Quote from Mechanic: “There was no any discrimination against homosexuals, just there are some people like Bass, who think that if something is okay for them (in this case homos) it must be okay for everyone, and if you have other opinion about it, you have to change them (the typical behavior of a dictator)” Actually you have to get the difference between acceptance and tolerance and if you don't, then please watch South Park S06E14. Of course you don't have to accept homosexuality and say that…

Unban Request

Benne / Tjong - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Drogba: “But has Burak ever lied to someone on this server?” If you wanna take it that way: yep And I'm very surprised to ever say that but Quote from Race: “The server is a better place without you.”Race, you're totally right. If you're still not convinced you may also take THIS for your reconsideration. I know it's the past, but apparently you can follow Burak's great path of not change that way.

Awesome Electronic Music

Dat unexpected Drop [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVLHc1QuLCo[/video]

Resignation :youdontsay:

Benne / Tjong - - Public Area

Well I want to make it pretty short: I will also resign from my Sectionleadership of Neon United, I guess the reasons are pretty obvious. I still want to thank everyone who's still keeping things alive. *brofist* Greetings Tjong

Quote from iShadowLTu: “Well, this is definitely shocking, would've never expected this, but Tjong did create it from scratch, had the full right to do whatever he wanted with it, and we have no right to do anything against his actions. Maybe he just thought if he doesn't have the passion or the time anymore to work on the code, he might as well give it to someone else who might in the near future make it a more enjoyable experience for others.” Quote from HeroRulez: “He would never sell it if h…

Playing Jingle Bells on check-out machines isn't normal, but on meth germany it is. [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H965m0Hkk5M[/video]

[img]http://img-9gag-ftw.9cache.com/photo/are3LW0_700b.jpg[/img]

Bugs Collection Thread

Benne / Tjong - - Public Area

It's not a bug, it's a feature! Players which don't move or have a ping of 200 and above won't get their score increased, for obvious reasons.

Post your favorite music here!

Series Themes anyone? (Hidden Content)

There's a command: /bounce which makes your vehicle jump, so you can just bind your wanted gamepad key to that command and then everything should be fine.

[img]https://narf-archive.com/pix/03e1feb4e9bbd173932f4de665f0bcd704f26689.jpeg[/img]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjCvmrEB-no[/video]

Quote from Firzen: “AFAIK everyone has been reset. [...] if Tjong stores it in our MySQL database (which gets backed up every day). I don't know if that's the case. Merlin said he thinks it's done via file system and I doubt Tjong makes backups of that.” Well I don't like to dissapoint you, but only 1 of your 4 assumptions are correct.1. Noone has been reset incorrectly, it's just that glorious people like you and Milpro, didn't have their main score reset and are still leading the toplist with …

And I guess exactly this is what made me stop scripting. It's just so frustrating. You spend work into scripting. Then spend even more work into debugging and testing it first alone and then with others and EVERYTHING works perfect. Then you release it to the server and all the players which are playing MTA on their calculators and stuff are somehow breaking every detail that used to work before, that's just... Quote from Pipo: “- Extreme lag/sync problems - Ball seems to move slower and bounces…