Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Carball Sandking car

Katon - - Ideas & Bugs

Wow, thats really a nice idea

Report Cursing Moied<S>

Katon - - Request and Report Agency

nice photoshop, mr.moied would never insult a player, phf.

Application by Seish

Katon - - Application Office

Quote from Moied: “Katon r u serious ... seish can support neon more than me ....” but he is not a moied

Application by Seish

i dont understand how seish got trial and mr.moied not, thats really not fair, no to racism!!!

Application by Seish

i think we have enough Members, but good luck

BY Moied

Katon - - Off-Topic

legendary moied!!!!

unban Request

Quote from Pipo: “ in which you promise to spam AGAIN ” at least he is telling the truth i think thats enough to unban him

Carball Personal Schedule

Katon - - Carball Pitch

very nice i like it and with colours its so much easier [img]http://img8.myimg.de/Oj3N3i73f676.png[/img]

Application by Moied

Good Luck my Friend,

Reporting EL|Oscar

Quote from HeroRulez: “People are reporting their brothers.. wtf :bitchplease:” It is really exaggerated, it`s only a game, loosing is okey, but to cry that the opponent rq it`s ridiculous. If he rq to much, then i would understand

Tutorial | Carball | How to Score |

Katon - - Carball Pitch

Hello, This is my new Tutorial Thread, here you can find Tutorials, about how you can play Carball. 1.Tutorial - How to Score [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgAfKrFJH5I[/media] Greets Katon,

F22 Insulting to ALLAH

Quote from MiT0: “Seems like you sre not quite mature eh @mokuten? I dont like muslims and if i would be there probably i would have helped f-22 with that muslims. So do you think that "allah" id more important than you or your family? Then let me say one thing :BITCHPLEASE: Now you can insult my religion i dont care about iy but dont cry for religions in a game that has nothing to do with it” It's really interesting which Guy activated this Reply

I don not cry about a game, i only report a Member, where don't respect the religion and saying such a big insult. You can insult me, my family or whatever, but this is for me a big insult, that i wont accept. Im not insulting to your religion to, only want respect, but i saw with this that you are unqualified for a Member of Neon.

My Nickname: Mokuten|RS Date and time(optional):2th of oct 21:47 Member/Player that you are reporting: [Ne]F22 Dear Administrators of Neon Gaming, Yesterday the Moderator F22 has insulted to ALLAH. I am a Muslim i wont accept this behavior this is a big insulting for me as a Muslim. Screenshot: [img]http://s29.postimg.org/d5ffv0d79/mta_screen_2015_10_02_20_21_49.png[/img] Greets Katon,