Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

Complain

Dani_ - - Request and Report Agency

Complaint*

Arrivederci folks

Dani_ - - Public Area

Goddamn, minus 1. I remember how friendly you were when I was a trial.. I really hope you will keep in touch. Farewell, mate.

DD, Race maybe, DM maybe. I'm here.

New Idea

Dani_ - - Ideas & Bugs

You picked the wrong house, fool!

Show us your SPECS!

Dani_ - - Off-Topic

I'm just at the corner of my new rig. I'm showing you my current and my near-future PC too. OLD (finally gone): Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 620 4 cores 2.6GHz Graphics card: VTX Radeon HD 5750 1GB 128bit Memory: 4GB DDR2 RAM (some Kingston idk xd) Mobo: MSI NF520T-C35 (I know this only because I still have the box of it D:) Case: sum old shet from tesco Keyboard: sum old shet from tesco (Chicony's written on it wtf XDXD) Mouse: Sharkoon SharkZone M20 Headset: Sharkoon Rush ER1 Controller: I have…

Rockstar Games Social Club - Crew : Neon Gaming

App from Batman

Dani_ - - Application Office

Was his "provoke" about how much time you spent online, or was it about how much time you spend now? Think about it. Last few months, you were nowhere near, at least not much of us saw you. THEPERA wasn't always here, to know how active you were. lmao

This actually made me think and look at my screen for 10 minutes straight, because the nickname GoNe was so similiar.. I almost gave up and started a reply with "I can't remember", but then I finally got the answer. I'm pretty sure that it was November and I was playing on United lonely. I noticed that many people appeared on Neon Fun, so I joined to see what's up. Something was going on with a player, I think some Jessica.. She (or he) was acting weird, must have been a troll. I don't remember …

Report Deamonik

But how could Deamonik type and send this so fast? [2017-04-13 20:30:03] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: u shouldnt have born [2017-04-13 20:30:04] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: so what boy 20:30:03 and 20:30:04. That's kinda fast.

Report [Kekz]

Activate Windows

Interest Poll March 2017

Dani_ - - Mine

So here's the thing. Minecraft on hungarian servers is just horrible, and I have no buddies to play on foreign servers. This is why I would like to see this in Neon's community. But. I don't own the game. I've only played on cracked versions before. Just imagine all these members playing Minecraft We'll have a big castle that only we can access! Mwahahah!

Spast Application

Hazudik!

Closing our club (Temporarly)

Dani_ - - Old Clubs

The Comets has officially closed it's doors But this is not it.. Expect a reopening in the following months, as we are planning a v2.0. Want to join and be a part of our club? Contact me via forum PM!

I'd see what will come after all these listed things happened. I'm pretty interested. Maybe this is what we need, this cannot possibly harm us. Make Neon Great Again!

Future of Carball

Dani_ - - Open Lounge

Let's move on to Roblox!

Activity Poll March 2017

Dani_ - - Public Area

For me, the people playing makes me go and play a bit sometimes. The game became worse and worse being compared to the games I played in the recent weeks. MTA for me is now only installed on my computer because of Neon. If Carball or United was closed, I'd miss the gameplay a bit, too though.

shitpost

Let them ADMIN! Just one chance!

Application by Achtz#

Did I just get frustrated over reading all this bullshit? I think so.

Give us your Steam contact!

Dani_ - - Gaming Corner

Give us your Steam contact! Hey! If you'd like to, post your Steam profile's link under this thread! Let's play not just MTA, shall we? Mine is: steamcommunity.com/id/denyol