Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Application By Amr

Risha123 - - Application Office

Nick (s): Js.#Amr Birthdate: 11/01/1997 Country: Egypt Languages: English, Arabic, German Contact Information: || E-Mail: | logtv123@gmail.com | Discord : || Reesha # 3805 Something about your MTA Career: I want to make it work Neon Gaming is better, I want to help anyone, I want to do everything The admins Tell me, I will do my best. I've been playing it for 2/3 years, And i was playing in the first os, then i started playing dm then shooter, i always likes neon bcs it has everything, if There …

Application By: Reesha

Risha123 - - Application Office

Nick(s): Reesha [b]Birthdate: 11/1/1997 Country: Egypt Languages: English,Arabic,Deutsch ​ Contact-Information: || E-Mail: | logtv123@gmail.com | Skype: || amr.risha10 Something about your MTA-Career: It would be better when i be an admin! Why do you want to join Neon?: because, it's the best server i have ever seen! and i wont leave it ! How can you support Neon or the community?: i will do my best for Neon to Comes Better !

Unban

Risha123 - - Request and Report Agency

Sorry but i was PRessing f4 and i never do it again but please unban please i Love this Server..

Unban

Nick: ReaL Serial: 57868E33179EC905FBB19F584E952502 Admin / Member: Uid_8041 Date and time: Yesterday The reason was: someone was think i'm hak.. and i was Pressing f4.. I want an unban, because: I love this server := !

Unbannd

Hi, i was Playing Shooter and i was want Know what f4 do. Someone tell me i hak... and i'm not hak and he reported me and i get Bann and i want Unbannd Please i got bann please Unbannd. Your serial is: 57868E33179EC905FBB19F584E952502