Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

DON'T GİVE UP Nick(s):[BY]Erkan Birthdate:15.05.1997 Country:Turkey Languages:Turkish, English Contact-information:||e-mail;erkankesklc03@gmail.com ||skype;Erkan01235 Something about yourMTA-Career: I started playing MTA since 2013 because I had very time that I needed to spent.I begon with Turkish servers but I didn't like it so much, so we started to search an other server to play with more different people wide over the world and this is how we came to Neongaming.By the way, online time:2 day…

Application by Jw|Erkan

ErkanKesklc - - Application Office

Quote from Fabian: “Quote from Hero^: “Quote from Barbawix: “Your trialvote has ended with 2 members voting for a trialship and 4 against you (33% / 67%). You are declined.” Lemme guess! Bass and Crannock voted no” This guy cannot even speak proper English, how will he be able to represent an international clan like that.” I cant speak English well and I cant write well but I can understand easly what do you think? Did you represent server? You are usually playing carball You arent playing neonu…

Application by Jw|Erkan

Because clasic race hasnt got different players We are playing 5 Turkish friends and when ı will be admin I will stop me and my friends by the why someone isnt warning us? Because Any admin is not check server lots of admins are playing carball. You have got problem me why you are dislike all share if you are admin check server and play some neonunited server lastly if we are disturbing another players they are can warn us but they aren't because we aren't disturbing another players İf you think…

Application by Jw|Erkan

Nick(s):Jw|Erkan Birthdate:15.05.1997 Country:Turkey Languages:Turkish, English Contact-information:||e-mail;erkankesklc03@gmail.com ||skype;Erkan0123 Something about your MTA-Career: I started playing MTA since 2013 because I had very time that I needed to spent.I begon with Turkish servers but I didn't like it so much, so we started to search an other server to play with more different people wide over the world and this is how we came to Neongaming.By the way, online time:2 days, 20 hours, an…

[CLOSED]The BrotherHood

ErkanKesklc - - Old Clubs

This club is closed from BH|Erkan...

[CLOSED]The BrotherHood

Yeah. Alive but I have got lots of problem with Ethernet

[CLOSED]The BrotherHood

[img]http://i.hizliresim.com/3oyzg4.png[/img] Offical Clan Tag:BH| The BrotherHood Memberlist: BH|Erkan BH|Redmoon BH|Leusty BH|Reo Do you want to join us Contact me in carball...

Important.

ErkanKesklc - - Open Lounge

I'll miss you brother,take care and do not forget us

Leaving the server

ErkanKesklc - - Public Area

Hero,Brother every man makes mistakes...You Shouldn't Leave Because We are family Quote from F-22:Every family forgives

Application by Erkan*K

Welcome, I speak good, better then before ...I had some help to be better, because people can now understand me better and its sweet to read

Application by Erkan*K

Nick(s): Erkan*K Birthdate: 15.05.1997 Country:Turkey Languages: Turkish, English Contact-information: ||e-mail;erkankesklc03@gmail.com ||skype;Erkan0123 Something about your MTA-Career: I started playing MTA since 2013 because I had very time that I needed to spent.I begon with Turkish servers but I didn't like it so much, so we started to search an other server to play with more different people wide over the world and this is how we came to Neongaming.By the way, online time:2 days, 20 hours,…

Application by Archer

Nick(s):Archer Birthdate:15.05.1997(19) Country:Turkey Languages:Turkish,English Contact-Information:E-Mail:erkankesklc03@gmail.com, Skype:Erkan01235 Something about your MTA-Career:I started Mta career 2013... Usually ı played turkish server...After I search with my friend new server because we bored turkish server and My friend found Neongaming ...I Liked server and I know old gamer name for example Makaka he is really pro and very old gamer Neo I the wanted to be like...According to me I 'm a…