HelloWww!

Batman - - Off-Topic

I good, I work on car, I fix tire on car, how you is? Gut? ok freind see yu

Application by UnBreak

Batman - - Application Office

No.

Miseed you all !

Batman - - Off-Topic

Everything gucci, I married, having a kid on the way. I'm living a life of my dreams, earning money by playin football, what's better than that?!

Unban request.

Batman - - Request and Report Agency

Nick: Batman Serial: 663CC2F626DB08447DC6993B452AC392 Admin / Member: That's something I don't know. Date and time: May,15th, 2017 The reason was: I got provoked and insulted by 2 other guys,so I insulted them too. I want an unban, because:I find myself as one of the faulters , but these guys were provoking and insulting aswell,and only I got myself punished whilst us 3 did the same mistake, and also I miss the server and old races and stuff.

I like the map very much,its lit,its awesome,good.

App from Batman

Read the date,also ur bumping old posts,plus failed the section,says how autistic u are actually

App from Batman

Batn,not bant. what if i tell you that i dont care much?

App from Batman

Lmao,I don't really care about the report,but atleast,if you want to report me,choose the right section,and put the whole screenshots,where you and your stupid friend provoked me,gtfo.

Report also what you said to him,also you were provoking aswell,plus,its allowed to say your position,however everyone can see it either,mainly he was tellin your position cuz You were camping for no reason.

App from Batman

Dani please,step out of this needless and non-point arguement.

App from Batman

I ain't giving you more respect than to him cuz you're SL and he is a trial,but I respect you more cuz you are a good person,and he just became salty,luckily on my app,for nothing he came here and provoked me that i'm never online,ask whoever you want if i'm not online,bye. P.S my online time was to show him that he's totally wrong. xx

App from Batman

Quote from Pipo: “But you write a big as application as if it was your first time, you resigned/left the clan September 29th previous year. Why do you want to join again? And why would you stay this time? For people to lazy to look it up, he joined back when he was called #Fanta.” Believe me,when You see the annoying people breaking the rules,You'd do anything to mute them,and suddenly,there's noone to do so. If needed,I can post logs for THEPERA ("trial") to see the guys he has to mute.

App from Batman

Quote from +THEPERA: “Quote from Batman: “ I couldn't see any member or trial joining united,minimum 25 of them are breaking the rules and doing stuff which are against the rules. ” I'm a trial member active in the community for 24 hours. For this reason, I spend at least 8 hours a day n Neon United. You say that at least 25 players break the rules. I didn't come across the players breaking the rules, maybe 2 or 3 people. According to the rules of this community I do my duty. But I have never se…

App from Batman

Sadly but true.

App from Batman

I meant,in one day United reachs 50+ players for sure.

App from Batman

Nick(s):Batman Birthdate:1st of August,2000 Country:Croatia Languages:Yugoslavian(includes Croatian,Serbian,Bosnian and some words of Slovenian), and English. Contact-Information: || E-Mail:fgazdek98@gmail.com || Skype: filip.gazdek6|| Something about your MTA-Career:I'm playing since 2009, I was really into playing some Destruction Derby or Classic Race (Then it was called DM!!!).I've been playing a while on Team NeO (Mixed with DD,DM and Race). Then it got closed,players were missing,tho.I've …

R.I.P

Batman - - Public Area

Rest in peace,i feel sorry for your dad,Silver.

Bugged maps

Batman - - Ideas & Bugs

Significant Headline: 2 bugged maps in Classic Race Your Nickname: Batman Detailed Description: There are 2 'bugged' maps in the Classic Race on Neon United,the first one is "Goddnezz vs Hoernchen.-.Miindfucked"; in that map,there's no TOP TIME,and the one part of a map is bugged. The second map is called Trip Mines,which also has a bugged part of the map,when You pass the sanchez's part on it,and pick up the NRG,other part of map won't show up. If You'd like to send me the maps over the skype,I…

Words per minute

Batman - - Off-Topic

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2na8nzk.png[/img] hehe.