Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Memories

Player96 - - Open Lounge

My memories szymon szymon you are szymon

[REPORT] Burak

Player96 - - Request and Report Agency

What in the heckl is that burak lol he just said god helps him and why do you care if he believe in god he just said god helps he did say anything wrong or against islam. (How old is burak?)

Leaving the server

Player96 - - Public Area

Quote from F-22: “Quote from Player96: “if We insulted or one of us did insulted your religion we will get a perm ban with a forum ban and a perm mute what the heck is this guys why is this server unfair” What is our religion? I have none, therefore all of what you wrote is meaningless to me. aha if you dont have a religion others do atheis/christian.?”

Leaving the server

Player96 - - Public Area

Hmm frenk insulted us once but he did apologized and also ivo did but kekz still doesnt want to apologize to us and if We insulted or one of us did insulted your religion we will get a perm ban with a forum ban and a perm mute what the heck is this guys why is this server unfair i have reported some guys before 2 months or more and you didnt do shit but after a while they did apologize soo if a (neon member) did insulted us what will you do huh..? i can answer your question you wont do anything …

Leaving the server

Player96 - - Public Area

Quote from Siesh: “i just wanna add something you guys mixed in even you hero and your friends Muslim isnt islam and islam the muslim Islam is the religion we all follow Muslims are the people who follow the islam When k3kz said typical muslim bombs he didnt provoke/insult islam but he didnt for the muslims (still was a joke and shit said in the chat) and when that shittalk thingy he said he cant stop bcoz hes arab Still arab have nothing to do with islam wanna know why? 10% of arabs follow othe…

About Bass

You guys have judged muslims from the first look and you dont even know any shit about isis you only think that muslims are isis and isis are muslims if you were muslim you would feel how we feel about isis and others calling us isis...

Leaving the server

Player96 - - Public Area

Quote from HeroRulez: “Due to the much unfairness I am having these days, I decided to leave this server once and forever. Thanks to the all people who supported me. People like bass can be happy now.” well brother if thats it, im also leaving because the same reason he said about the unfairness to muslims soo i have to go cya brothers i wish if i can met you in real life . and bass you can ban me for real now

Neon Clubs , Stadium etc..

Player96 - - Ideas & Bugs

Sooooooooooo COOOOOL

I'm Sorry

Player96 - - Off-Topic

@James Holy you made me piss on my pants about the velo mod.

Discord server

Player96 - - Open Lounge

ffs i got banned from that discord reason posting screaming thingos unban me or i will ban you myself Bass

Reporting player96

My bad sorry burak/Gohkeguen , I apologize to you.

Leaving Forum (30 days)

Player96 - - Off-Topic

Quote from Bass: “Then stop speaking Arabic in an arena, while you are playing with Germans or Slovenians for example. People might think you want to blow up your Sandking with your lag. Besides that, Player BAN!” No please ok i leave forum !

Leaving Forum (30 days)

Player96 - - Off-Topic

Well every time when some one says anything about religons they start fighting im just saying dont bring the religions word in your mind and stop talking about religions or making examples about it

un band

@- Seish Rekt-

About someone's Death

Player96 - - Public Area

Was drogba liying about the hate and the racist or its real?

I'm Back

Player96 - - Public Area

you are tough lmao

Why does carball have an dif server

Player96 - - Public Area

These Days guys started fighting in Neon united and insulting no one cares because every ne member is in the carball server i hope if they mix up neon united and carball in 1 server soo more players and more care. Because of the fps lag , yeah you can disable it on carball and make it enabled in others?

The Random Tournament!

Player96 - - Tournaments

Nickname: Player96

Why cant bass make a punishment for talking about religons or insulting them? 24 hours mute for insulting religions?

i Will ignore them and thanks for your tips you can tell them too to stop the insulting? because in our religion we dont accept jokes about our god.