Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

Kappa - - Public Area

I remember someone already reported this, I hope admins will upgrade it soon

Application by Kappa

Kappa - - Application Office

Oo, rly ? I didn't expect that to be honest

Application by Kappa

I think that my 2 months of patience deserved me to get the results maybe

Quote from UnBreak: “Then who is that race that i saw 3 or 2 years ago?” You will never know

Application by UnBreak

How yes no ?

Application by UnBreak

No, but atleast try to spend more than 3 minutes on creating application. This way you only show that u dont care much, and showing no respect to other members. And instead of posting a stupid counter-question, u could edit your app to make it better Cheers

Application by UnBreak

I think that if you been a trial before doesn't give u rights to make a "10 words app". Atleast put some effort in it. Just my opinion. Good luck

Congratzzz You are now officially a member of Neon community forum.

Application by Kappa

Quote from UnBreak: “They only accept unbreak-able” Well, once I got hit by a car. 200€ was the cost of repair.

Application by Kappa

Well, why not to #bump it

Application by UnBreak

Quote from UnBreak: “Soooo?? i guess ill just wait 1 year so i can get your reply” The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.

Quote from Race: “And about the boredom... it's not that. I was just a regular boy, who would come back from school and play some games... All of this happened bit by bit. I just saw an oppurtnity to make it funnier.” Actually, I find this very exhausting

Sadly I didn't take popcorns while reading this, and I agree with Kath Quote from Kath: “I honestly don't see the point of making a ban vote. That's it.”

Bug using ?

Kappa - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from MiT0: “idk if you made it or not but that was old as fuck, just forget it and cheers up :thumbup:” Well, thanks for reply. I'll just forget it. Lock this up

Bug using ?

Its not quite old. It was made after releasing United. Since I forgot my old one. But im 200% sure that I didn't abuse any bugs..

Bug using ?

Well, I didn't know where to post this, so Ill do it here. After some time, I have joined the server, and saw this: [img]http://prntscr.com/ixpf8z[/img] So, Im wondering, how did I got this ?!? I didn't abuse any bugs..

Application by Kappa

Nick(s): Kappa Birthdate: 11 October, 1996 Country: Croatia Languages: Croatian, English Contact-Information: || E-Mail: bracky1950@gmail.com || Skype: ivan-rakela || Something about your MTA-Career: Well, it was long time ago when I started playing MTA, and Neon was my first server. It was love on the sight, I just loved the gamemode. I played it everyday, just couldn't get enough. Soon after I got accepted by Flash, but since I was in school, i got removed due to inactivity. After some time, I…

[DM]Cheetah v7 + v8 + v9

Kappa - - Mapping Area

Even if I don't play anymore (maybe once a month), I would like to play these maps, because they are amazing Keep up the good work

Cringe Cringe Cringe

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Do you want a cookie now ?

Miseed you all !

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Quote from Namelezz: “Hi guys. Yesterday i had sex with a goat.” Male goat ?