unban united

Bass - - Request & Report Agency

In 2009? Probably.

Application by UnBreak

Bass - - Application Office

No.

Complain

Bass - - Request and Report Agency

In my age the word motherfucker, meaning someone who fucks mothers, can be a compliment. Anyways, "fuck your mother" or motherfucker is actually a pointless insult. The person who says it actually achieves nothing with this. Or did you ever run to your mother, doing as he said? Just stay over it and don't be butthurt by some kiddo who acts like a 9-years-old. Fuck his mother instead. Coming to a point: Get over it, ignore such a behaviour and stay away from such people. They are not worth any ti…

Application by UnBreak

You CAN do it like Angela Merkel: "Fellow citizen, [...] you know me!" 41,5 % of all votes. BUT sometimes short is not enough...if the alternative is better than that.

unban Request

Just for your knowledge, I spoke with him via Teamspeak about his ban. Unfortunately he has this recaptcha thingy problem and couldn't change his password. Long story short, he actually spammed back then, got a perm ban (reasonless) and was sorry for that. I think 1 1/2 years is enough for spam. He said he raged back then and wouldn't do it again. He just wants to play with his friends, because Carball at some other "special" server lags. Anyways, he is unbanned. (Thanks to Ralle for building up…

no

The answer is: no

Race's Revelation... or not quite his

Bass - - Open Lounge

You actually had Jwsp's password? Now I'm pissed... Did I even write with the real Jwsp in xfire back then? I don't have words for this, wow... YOU CAN TAKE OVER THIS BULGARIAN GUYS, BUT NOT MY DUTCH FRIENDS!!!11!1

Quote from Race: “NasQuick.”This killed me somehow. Biggest plot twist since Vader told Luke, that he is his father. If that's true, I just want to tell you, that I always hated your maps, since they were literally showered in changed textures. Anyways, I probably don't care enough anymore about such stuff to ban you or punish you in any other way. It's history anyways and that time is long gone. Just for the sake of completeness: What was your nickname at Vita (since the forum got deleted)? I g…

100th Anniversary

Bass - - News

Because I joined after Neon already went to MTA, I thought I'd put some rememberable videos of my time in 100 years of NeoN GaminG in here: [img]http://bass.neon-gaming.de/neon_gaming_2010.png[/img] (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Unfortunately a lot of videos got deleted over the past years, either by the user himself, or by YouTube, due to copyright claims... I'd like to thank all the people I got to know over the past 100 y…

Application by UnBreak

2 1/2 years ago your birthdate was in 1999 and 2002. Can you explain that? Links: Application by BmXeR & Application by BmXeR

Rin's Application

2 1/2 years ago your birthdate was 3/9/1998. Can you explain that? Link: Application by Rin||TS

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJsr4IwCm4[/video] [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C25qzDhGLx8[/video]

Thanks for your report! Unfortunately we can't act without further information. Can you tell us when it was and do you have any screenshot, a video or some witnesses of this hack? For reports in the future I recommend our template for faster processing: How to make a Report?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y0HrdUvS8[/video]

Turn on your headphones for an extraordinary sound experience: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D43pszdOp8[/video]

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Bass - - Off-Topic

SHADOW WARRIOR: SPECIAL EDITION (Steam key) Free till Saturday, the 22nd of July, 2017, 19:00 CEST. The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

Ban of some people!

Bass - - Public Area

Ivo is now banned in the forum and the server. 10 people voted for a ban from the server and forum, 1 person voted for nothing to happen at all. Quote from Barbawix: “Ivo's ban wich we discuss about at the moment will be changed from one year to one whole month ban in-game, and one year forum ban.”

Ban of some people!

Bass - - Public Area

Quote from Deamonik: “Yea you should ban the whole server, so finally you will have only mature people around you, such as regulars”If they are the only ones, who are mature enough to not break the rules constantly (such as spamming those stupid binds all the time), I'm in. Quote from Deamonik: “but stepping into carball, which you dont care about is really big mistake”Who said I don't care about Carball or to be precise: United? I build up this baby, together with LTWYD, Ironorange, ShoX, Tjong…

Ban of some people!

Bass - - Public Area

Dear community, in the past days some people came to me, who noticed that the community changed a lot lately. Unfortunately not in a better shape. I noticed the same and so I thought about what we could do. Well, since we are a democratic community, I started some ban votes for those, who I noticed, moved the behaviour in this community in a wrong direction, which I never wanted. This bans will last at least a year, without any effect of an unban request. Those people were, to start with, FolTn …

Ban request

A vote has been made and you'll get your results in three years.