Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 571.

Player Stats.

Kath - - Tournaments

I doubt anyone organising the tournament will have any kind of issue with you managing all these stats, so I believe I talk for everyone when I say go for it. However you will have to find how to get those stats yourself. Either by making a player of a team take a screenshot of his matches or something.

UnBan - Neon CarBall

Kath - - Request and Report Agency

Well whatever, I started an unban vote and you will receive your results in three days.

Sunny Cup 2018

Kath - - Tournaments

Team name: Good Players Team Leader's name: KINGEMRE Team Leader's skype: 12345NeonIsLoveNeonIsLife Player 1's Name: Hero Player 2's Name: Kath Player 3's Name: Rio Player 4's Name: *Pending*

Kath - - Public Area

we are aware of the problem and are working to fix it soonTM. thank you for bringing this up. On the other hand, please tell me the nickname of your friend and I will take it from there.

Application by Kappa

Kath - - Application Office

And the one month poll as well. 7 members voting in favour, noone against. You're a Member.

Carball Dead?

Kath - - Public Area

yea

report MrKareem

Muted.

Complain

Quote from FerskeN: “Also, you can't speak for everyone can you?” I actually can. I can because I have been chosen as a Section Leader of this Section, Neon United. Quote from FerskeN: “is it that necessary to start insulting your mother over a game?” No, it is not necessary. However I believe we can agree on that "motherfucker" is an insult universally used and depending on the situation it can mean a whole different thing. Based on your comment, I still stand by my first example. I don't think…

Complain

Doesn't seem anything really that offensive to be honest. You pushed him and most likely killed him. I bet it's more of a "oh man fuck you haha" than a "fuck your whole family I hope your sister gets raped and you get to see how they put her down motherfucker". Just a game. We aren't the military, we won't punish for something that isn't that harsh on someone. At least, that's how I see it.

wwww

It's not discrimination. It's just that you seem, if not are, dumb. In the real world, "we'll call you" is most likely a no. When you get ignored in WhatsApp, it's likely a no and a "stop talking to me". When you get ignored in this forum, it means that we won't respond neither now nor in the future. So please quit spamming the forum with senseless posts, because you won't get anywhere. You want to be a Trial, or a Member, but I bet if we do a vote it's going to end up with 10 members voting aga…

Trial

No.

Application by UnBreak

Your vote ended four days ago, and it ended with 3 members voting in favour for a Membership, and 4 against. You don't meet the 60% necessary to become a Member, thus you are no longer a Trial.

no , no , no . You have a trial vote going for you. It just lasts seven years. You want to become a Member? Endure it. Good things must be waited for.

Your member vote ended with 0 members voting in favour and 9 against. You're declined.

Application by Reich

Vote ended with 0 members voting in favour and 10 against. You are declined.

Application by Reich

Vote started, you'll get your results in seven days, at the 6th of May, 2018.

Application by UnBreak

Good news! Our awesome Member @Pipo started a vote for you, and it's likely you get your result between six-days forth time and one year time. Good luck!

I honestly don't see the point of making a ban vote. That's it.

Top Carball Teams

Kath - - Carball Pitch

A) 1. Kath, Kath, Kath | The Official Kathgang 2. katt, kat, katto | The Katts 3. kat, KATH, kathxbye | Schutzstaffel B) 1. Pepe the Frog, Pepe the Dumb, Pepe the Hype (Hidden Content) 2. God, Allah, Buddha 3. Lag, Arabs, erkan bro

Application by Seish

Your vote ended with 4 members voting in favour and 3 against. You become a Trial.