Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 322.

Complain

Barbawix - - Request and Report Agency

(Didnt check it yet cuz barely time) Ye if it was a normal spam i will wait for him to come online for the mute (or others do) but if it was a spam taking 50% of the logs so 500+ messages i will perm ban him.

Complain

Barbawix - - Request and Report Agency

Gonna check the logs later and ban him if necessary.

Carball CLASH [Poll]

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Vote for me and i make carball great again

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Barbawix - - Carball Pitch

More then one year has passed since my last list #1 - Frenk #2 - Foltn #3 - Ivo #4 - Med #5 - Party #6 - Deamonik #7 - James #8 - Namelezz #9 - Burak #10 - Hepy

Cinema Rodrigo

Barbawix - - Stadium Terrace

My stomach hurts from laughing

Neon Power Rankings [Poll]

I decided to take other into the boat when everyone wrote in the Skypegroup that its a good idea and that i should do it. I can send you the logs as i wrote with Party about this way before u created this thread. So no, it isnt a respond to your idea. The players i choose to assist me will be Namelezz and Party btw, as they are one of the most active and experienced players. They are also fair und neutral to everybody. Another plus of them is, that they dont care about the teams. Party and Namel…

Neon Power Rankings [Poll]

Lemme tell u my plans for the Neon Super Stars. I will get 2 other experienced, neutral Players which also Play with everyone else, not only with their own team and we will discuss About EVERY rating. I made the stats alone till now but i see that i shouldnt do it on my own as im experienced but not 24/7 online to check everyone out. For the Team of the month i will get every month 4 different Players. they all will give me 3 names, 1 atk 1 mid 1 def. When we got max 15 Players, i will start a v…

Sunny Cup 2018

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Update to the rules to make it more clear: - Sync's are INVALID. Doesnt matter if its an own goal or a goal. - Ramming that destroys a chance for a goal or to save goal is INVALID. If its a goal prevented by a ram the team with the disadvantage gets it, if its a save prevented due to a ram , the goal doesnt count. It doesnt matter if the ram is on purpose or not.

Sry for the delay. Your vote has ended with 9 members voting for an unban and 0 against you. You are now unbanned.

Player Stats.

Barbawix - - Tournaments

The most important thing is that u got everyones stats of every match to reach the best possible completeness. You need to care about pingkicks, substitutions and other situations were u lose your stats. Its harder then it looks to collect all stats and it was more then annoying and time consuming.

Sunny Cup 2018 - Schedule

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Group A * Pos * Team * M * W * D * L * GF * GA * GD * P * 1 * Shadow Wolves * 6 * 5 * 0 * 1 * 33 * 13 * +20 * 15 * 2 * Good Players * 6 * 5 * 0 * 1 * 20 * 13 * +7 * 15 * 3 * Funwar * 6 * 0 * 0 * 6 * 4 * 28 * -24 * 0 * 4 * Unknown Strikers * 6 * 0 * 0 * 6 * 0 * 30 * -30 * 0 Group B * Pos * Team * M * W * D * L * GF * GA * GD * P * 1 * BibleBoysinChurch * 6 * 6 * 0 * 0 * 47 * 6 * +41 * 18 * 2 * Flying Cats * 6 * 4 * 0 * 2 * 66 * 16 * +50 * 12 * 3 * Brothers of War * 6 * 2 * 0 * 4 * 13 * 48 * -35 *…

Sunny Cup 2018

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Uhm lets say every player over 80 in playercards. Players under 80 can help ref as long as there is an over 80 ref assisting them. Theres no ref limit for each game tho.

Application by ANALyse

Barbawix - - Application Office

A vote has been started. You will get the result in 3 days.

Neon Super Stars

Neon Super Stars < ATK > -- 89 BARBAWIX 89 -- 85 BANANA 85 -- 86 BURAK 86 -- -- 82 CHOU 82 -- 80 EQUIP 80 -- 90 FRENK 90 -- -- 76 FLLLLLY 76 -- 78 HAWK 78 -- 79 PUCKOVSKI 79 -- -- 85 RAD 85 -- 81 RAKAN 81 -- 79 SADAM 79 -- 82 SEISH 82 -- < MID > -- 87 DEAMONIK 87 -- 79 EVIR 79 -- 91 FOLTN 91 -- -- 86 HEPY 86 -- 90 IVO 90 -- 87 KATH 87 -- -- 78 MOODY 78 -- 90 NAMELEZZ 90 -- 85 RACE 85 -- -- 87 RIO 87 -- 86 SILVER 86 -- 79 VIPAH 79 -- 77 JUSTSMOKE 77 -- < DEF > -- 83 ANALYSE 83 -- 81 DRIVER 81 -- …

I guess you are Abo-3ND, I've banned you for massive spam when i checked the logs for spammers. (Cant add a reason when u arent online)

Sunny Cup 2018

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Team name: Shadow Wolves Team Leader's name: No leader Team Leaders skype: I've got myself xD Player 1 name: Barbawix Player 2 name: Deamonik Player 3 name: Party Player 4 name: Foltn

Sunny Cup 2018

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Neon Carball's: Sunny Cup 2018 Table of contents Facts about the tournament Rules Date and time of the matches Applications 1. Facts about the tournament - Groupstage with 2 winners in each group followed by the knockoutstage - A point system - 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 for a loss - The registration starts from now until 12.August.2018 18:00 - The official season start will be the 13.August.2018 - The minimum of teams playing in this tournament will be 4 - The maximum of players …

Teaser

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Neon Carball's: Sunny Cup 2018 Coming soon...

Carball Dead?

Barbawix - - Public Area

Sure!

no

Barbawix - - Application Office

A vote has been started, you will get the result in 7 years (09th of May 2025, 22:00 CEST/GMT+2)