Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Complain

ANALyse - - Request and Report Agency

Im not a Moderator but why people spam in Allchat ? Whats the sense. Only retards spam like this...

Your Top 10 Carball players.

ANALyse - - Carball Pitch

Here we go: #1 - Frenk #2 - Barbawix #3 - MeD #4 - Foltn #5 - Ivo #6 - James #7 - Party #8 - Daemonik #9 - Namelezz #10 - Burak

Quote from Benne / Tjong: “There's a command: /bounce which makes your vehicle jump, so you can just bind your wanted gamepad key to that command and then everything should be fine.” I tried this way but its still not working on my PS4 Controller. Did u changed the command for bounce? i cant bind or change my key/joy button for jumping for example i write in Console unbind lshift then i still can jump with lshift and nothing change when i try : bind g bounce

Groupstage Sats

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Hey guys, i will cut the Groupstage and the K.O finals in 2 different Threads. Here are the Stats of every each Player in the Groupstage. Btw i will put the Positions later because i dont know the position of every Player Most saves in Groupstage : Driver(20) Most goals in Groupstage : James(38)-> without Latins FC ->Ivo(16) Most assists in Groupstage : Rad(17)-> without Latins FC ->Med(8) Most Score in Groupstage : James(4575)-> without Latins FC ->Med(2625) Group A: * Name * Games * Goals * As…

Player Stats.

ANALyse - - Tournaments

I try to be there in every Single Match. And i record all Games when im there. Maybe i will miss 1-2 games and i give my hope in the Community that they give me this 1-2 gamescreens other question how should i handle this situation if one team doesnt come to a Match? how i should evaluate this?

Player Stats.

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Hey guys , i know there are no official Stats in this Summer Cup 2018. So i want to make unofficial Stats. I try to watch every game and try to record it. But i never will get the time for this. So i have a question. There is no rule for this but i like to see whos the best on which Position, whos MVP player of this Cup and more. So its would be great.

Sunny Cup 2018

ANALyse - - Tournaments

I got a question to one of this rules. "The ref needs to be an experienced player" What we can understand under experienced player? Who decide if a player have experience or not

Application by ANALyse

ANALyse - - Application Office

Application by ANALyse Nick(s): ANALyse Birthdate: 15 January 1998 Country: Germany Languages: German, English, Contact-Information: || || Skype: jasonrematchmt2 Something about your MTA-Career: Im in MTA since more than 10 years and was Admin on a popular DayZ Server (Life or Die) Why do you want to join Neon?: Hello, i know some of you will laughing now or give me an instant no. I want to be a part of them who make Neon great again, thats why i apply now. Actually i want only mute the Randoms …

Advertise

ANALyse - - Public Area

yeah but i think mta has about 10k players and we are only 10-20 if we would get 10 new players this would be great for neon for example this other crapcarball

Advertise

ANALyse - - Public Area

Hey guys, Carball get not much Newcomers. Maybe someone of us with good english skills could advertise on some MTA forum. I would do this but my english is more than crap.

Top Carball Teams

ANALyse - - Carball Pitch

A: ANALyse, Rad, Khames. B: Barbawix, Deamonik, Partyz Name, ivo , med

Teaser

ANALyse - - Tournaments

i am in I would be happy if we get a tournament !

Carball Dead?

ANALyse - - Public Area

Then lets advertise Somebody have an Idea? I really miss Old times with Clubs and Tournaments and FFS isnt the Same this is a stupid copy !!!

Carball Dead?

ANALyse - - Public Area

So guys lets make Carball great again ?

Carball Dead?

ANALyse - - Public Area

Somebody is playing Carball anymore? or its dead?

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Quote from Kath: “I feel this is a bad timing due to all the exams on the high schoolers starting in these dates, however I understand the motives and hell why the fuck not Discord ” true Maybe we can change the date for 2-3 weeks?

Unban Request

ANALyse - - Request and Report Agency

My vote is yes if it count

R.I.P

ANALyse - - Public Area

Rest in Peace

The Random Tournament!

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Nickname ANALyse