Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 541.

Carball CLASH [Poll]

Pipo - - Tournaments

Great idea! Just one question: With eliminations can you only choose to eliminate somebody from the players who played that match/week or anybody from the team? This could give it some dynamic in tactics with not letting some players play to save them for later use #justathought and no rules carball? I might apply

Carball with Controller

Pipo - - Request and Report Agency

@Merlin should reply to this. If I’m correct it was changed to “something” else because of a possible exploit/bug using or whatever. I am not certain about this. Thought it enabled people to do more jumps when assigning bounce to multiple keys. So it was changed, with succes.

Cinema Rodrigo

Pipo - - Stadium Terrace

Sending in Burak with a bat that was the funniest shit I saw in here in a long time, well done xDDD

Application by UnBreak

Pipo - - Application Office

You do know that you are spamming in CAPA naw?

Race's Revelation... or not quite his

Pipo - - Open Lounge

Self realisation is the key to realising yourself

report MrKareem

Yes is fucking stop! Me happy you fucking report ok??!! You fucking joob good done!

Complain

We have actually come to the point as society that calling someone a 'motherfucker' is normal and filing the report abnormal... But then again: the internet is the only outlet for retards and fuckfaces who -lacking social skills- are ignored in the real world. So basically we are judging the people in need of attention. We better ban them or mute them, time to hit them with some reality bitch (Hidden Content)

wwww

BAN FORUM BAN ADMYN PLEEEAASEEEEE Stop spamming the forum with your 'content'... You aren't even taking time to even incorporate a topic title, why would we even bother reading? You aren't accepted due to the fact the current 'members' (aka:the sleeping dead) are a bunch of old grandpa's and you sir are way to young to smoke a good cigar with us. So please go back to your lego's and in 10 years when you figure out people actually respond to well written messages instead of ACCEPTED MEEE we might…

no

What if he posts a new thread with topic title "yes" (Hidden Content)

no

I think the answer to that question can be found in the name of this topic. (Hidden Content)

Application by UnBreak

Accepted! However we have a waiting list because of the high amount of requests we are getting A certified member will reply to this thread as soon as possible. An indicator is: 1day up to 1year

All that I see is somone has issues However haven't we all logged-in under different names to have some fun.. or to spy Well, apart from the missing tl;dr I don't care enough about this. I guess having aliasses is one thing, but imitating and having multiple accounts to have it your way seems rather inappropiate. Hope you had fun, and hope you grew up by now Thanks for the entertainment and keeping the forum alive with random posts. (Hidden Content) Cya around fruitcake

Bug using ?

I guess this is an old old old account that was involved in the bug-using whatever not much time after the release of United It looks stupid to see "Hi I'm new to Neon United " and BAM! Bug abusing (Note that fresh installs and deleting cookies/cache give you the I'm new message also ) Possible fix: idk, hoping admèn will reply also.

Activity ?

Pipo - - Off-Topic

And he asks this during christmas I AM ALIVE! I'm currently going trough an inactive period but perhaps it will go away, perhaps not. I can't predict this yet

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Pipo - - Tournaments

Sooo... one match was played? Podium places for everyone Hope everybody had fun

Besides, hacking on Sumo Survival... what possible advantage can he HACK? money drop? for cabaÑero's? Freezing other players so their timer doesnt work? Giving himself an hunter and killing everyone with raising the water level? Singing karaoke which you can't mute even if you physically turn off your radio? HOW!! TO HAX NEON SURVIVAL !!!!1111 (I learned to stop holding shift @Bass) (Hidden Content)

Quote: “ Community Member Description: Who shows much interest or even engagement for the clan and likes to communicate with our members and therefore is already kind of a member of the community, may get accepted as Community Member by our members to profit from our general members' advantages. Requirements: activity in the community interest in the clan nomination by a Member election by Community Members Majority Rights: acceptance and exclusion of Community Members ” Not sure if I'd call thi…

Arrivederci folks

Pipo - - Public Area

I'm never sure if to "like" these leave threads, so by liking your thread I support your choise. Hope you'll keep in touch, bb now Have a good life

Situation in Carball

Pipo - - Open Lounge

I never really understood all this nonsense about "SYNC' "LAG" goals, yes in CAPS because whenever there was a goal that has the slightest amount of jitter people litterally spam the chat with those capitalised words. And yes I know as well that when 2 players hit the ball, one guy gets sent to outer space, and the other keeps moving as if nothing happened isn't particularly correct. And some players have that exact ping distance away from the server that they get some "advantage" over other pla…

You guys need help with shooter? Or isn't it allowed to join in at this point? Good job so far guys, hope you having fun