Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

100th Anniversary

Flash - - News

(Not going to translate this but it's like one of the first threads ever created in the NeoN RpG Webspell forum) ----- Firzen Polas Administrator 7 Beiträge registriert seit dem: 21.03.2008 24.03.2008, 18:04 (Hidden Content) Snow Star Noob 2 Beiträge registriert seit dem: 21.03.2008 24.03.2008, 21:09 (Hidden Content) Sebastian Hunter Administrator 7 Beiträge registriert seit dem: 21.03.2008 25.03.2008, 12:24 (Hidden Content)

100th Anniversary

Flash - - News

<< 100 YEARS OF NEON DON'T FIT INTO A POST - BUT IN 10 VIDEOS >> I really tried to get a greetings video from our first member Snowflake (or was it Snowyflake?!) but unfortunately he banned me on ICQ #10 - Before we had 3 kind of active members we had 0 - because NEON itself was not born at all yet (Hidden Content) #9 - Who cares about the video if you can read a SAMP chat of 10 years ago (Hidden Content) #8 - All good things come to an end - and something better is born (Hidden Content) #7 - Ha…

Post your favorite music here!

Flash - - Off-Topic

Talking about Vegas... [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3od7GXKokk[/media]

Unban

Flash - - Request and Report Agency

Étkezési. Hol volt a tiltott?

Finally after YouTube managed to deal with the GEMA in Germany this awesome promotion Video from 2008 is available again [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1kd1cQ19XQ[/media]

OT: Awesome - do you have more to share? If so would it be okay for you to send me a PM and we upload it to the Archive? Update: Carbon sent me some screenshots. I uploaded them in the archive, check them out: NeoN RpG Screenshots 2008 – The NEON Archive

Old TS/Mumble recordings

Flash - - Off-Topic

Quote from Pipo: “Meanwhile in 2016 there is this awesome "youtube" where you can like post such an audio/video file and then people can listen to it when they want.. and write like what they fink of it underneeth” Thanks for your comment but that's not a option. If I'm going to upload it somewhere in public it could be problematic because not everyone who can be heard would probably agree. I'd love to have a conversation about the recordings together with people who are still at Neon. After so …

The best Ex-Members you miss the most.

Flash - - Off-Topic

I miss Snow Star . He was the first member of Neon and he will always be - guess he'll never come back... I would be interested in what he's doing now and if he's even remembering NeoN RpG...

Old TS/Mumble recordings

Flash - - Off-Topic

Hi, I'd like to ask if someone is interested in having a evening together in Mumble to listen to old recordings like Clan meetings and so on. Unfortunately the recordings I have are only in german. I think about streaming them into the channel, listen to them and then have a short break to talk about it. Listening to them together is more fun than just sharing them somewhere... Everybody who has some old recordings is more than welcome to share them with us. So my questions are: - Are you intere…