Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 141.

Carball Clash Series #1 Team FIRE Captain Ivo Frenk - Partyz - Hamza - Race - Rad - Hero - Seish - Namelezz - Silver Team ICE Captain Foltn Barbawix - Khames - Deamonik - Burak - Kath - Drogba - Pipo - Rio - Jason War Week #1 (24.09 - 30.09) (MON) San Fierro : FIRE 7 - 5 ICE Hamza - Hero - Partyz vs. Burak - Kath - Jason Jason is fallen (WED) Las Venturas : FIRE 10 - 5 ICE Frenk - Hamza - Partyz (Namelezz) vs. Foltn - Barbawix - Khames (Deamonik) Foltn is fallen (FRI) Los Santos: FIRE 5 - 12 ICE…

Carball CLASH [Poll]

Khames - - Tournaments

Hello Guys! Now its time to vote for the capitanos. Its very easy, there are 5 listed applicants for the position of being a captain and each player can vote for 3 out of 5. The 2 guys with the most votes will be the 2 captains of Team FIRE and Team ICE. Think wisely about your votes cuz these 2 guys will be responsible for your whole team, formations and for the tactic. @Pipo : Yes its a nice idea and thanks for forwarding it! Ill make after the votes another thread with the rules and all the t…

Carball CLASH [Poll]

Khames - - Tournaments

Hey guys, there were rumors that Season #5 is coming soon and yes, this is possible in the next months. Right now it would be a bit too early and therefor i have an idea about Carball Clash, a new innovation by me. Whats Clash exactly? Carball Clash is a competition about 2 Big Teams, Neon Fire Red and Neon Ice Blue. The whole community (well the players which are interrested to play in this competition) is splitted up in these two fractions and fight for once thing, the win of their fraction. H…

Eternal Table of Clubs

Khames - - Tournaments

Hey lads, this is the Eternal Table fo Clubs - but whats that exactly? Its a table in which every club in the history is nominated which participated at atleast 1 tournament. Summing up the average power they had in each tournament together, it makes it able to compare between each club how strong they were in Neon Tournaments history. Therefor i made a quite fair system which i explain below: (Hidden Content) ETERNAL TABLE spot 1. - 13. ETERNAL TABLE spot 14. - 25. (Update: All tournaments unti…

Legacy

Khames - - Clubs

Legacy Information Clubtag: |L| Colorcode: #FF8C00 Founders: James, Sari (2015) Club Anthem: Galatasaray - War Chant Memberlist [5] > Barbawix < > Burak < > Jason < > Khames < > Raiden < We look forward to seeing you on the pitch!

Cinema Rodrigo

Khames - - Stadium Terrace

/update I had the idea for this one long time ago but didnt know how to convert it. Nevertheless, i didnt give up and finished it some days ago. This is a small summary about Season #4 we had. Hope you like it BTW: I also started streaming a bit carball and im going to stream official matches aswell, just keep a look in there, any support would make me very happy :p Channel: Twitch Video: YouTube Best regards

Top Carball Teams

Khames - - Carball Pitch

A) - my teams Frenk - Namez - James Jona - Szymon - James Burak - Rad - James B) - general teams Frenk - Namez - Fabian Foltn - Barba - Partyz Frenk - Ivo - MeD

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Lets do it again :p #1 - Ivo #2 - Frenk #3 - MeD #4 - Foltn #5 - Barbawix #6 - Namelezz #7 - Hamza #8 - Silver #9 - Deamonik #10 - Hero

Cinema Rodrigo

/update After some time and a huge amount of positive feedback, i want to present you the second part of Interview with carballers. In this part Barbawix will tell us more about the current situation in carball. What does she want to tell us? -> Interview with Carballers #2 Take everything with humor, a smile is the prettiest thing you can wear Best regards Rodrigo

Neon Power Rankings [Poll]

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Thread can be closed now, Barb will keep on with her cards (with neons circle as innovation) as its the better idea between both Best regards

Khames - - Carball Pitch

So you suddenly got the plan to expand the list of players who vote for the ratings of a player from 1 (yourself) to 3... after 2-3 years.. after i got the idea to make another project where a circle is from the beginning included.. okay strange, nevermind. You dont have to cut the cards just because of this system. You can still even created cards but decide by your own the rating or you can just combine it with this one, take the overall of each player and you decide the attributes of the play…

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Heyo Guys, as we already have the Neon Super Stars as a form of cards for every player i had my own idea for making the "Power Rankings". Thats a bit different of the Cards and integrates you also to the overall of each players. As i already speaked about this in the Skype group i decided to make an official poll to see how the whole community thinks about this idea. This is how it looks like: Picture of Power Rankings But whats now the special thing of this ranking? The difference is that there…

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Khames - - Tournaments

Dunno if we still can but: Team Name: Masked Muchachos Players: Forsberg (me), Heisenberg (Rad), Frenk, Jason

2v2 Season-Poll

Khames - - Tournaments

Good night lads, in the past days (okay in just 1 match i played :bitchplease:) ive got an idea for a new season which could be interresting and fun. At the beginning i want to say that there were some problems with the last season i organized yes and im sorry for that what happened, but in my opinion Neon Carball isnt running that good and in these hard times i think we should keep together and forgive each other. Well, much worths but little sense: I with Rad got a fully developed idea about a…

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Time has passed, but lets revive this thread! (Hidden Content)

Situation in Carball

Khames - - Open Lounge

/update Carball is dying atm.

James

Khames - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Partyz: “The whole point was to make you think that "huh, maybe I went too far this time", but it surely missed the target.” Well, you are right, i 'm not really sorry for that what happened yesterday. If you dont let us take frees i also wont let you. As simple as that, and i repeat it again for you. I am not your idiot. Idk what you expect from me, that i play fair even you dont do? Well, at the end i support one of your decisions. Please stop playing with me and search the ones whi…

James

Khames - - Request and Report Agency

Good that i cant sleep and have something to do now at midnight. Idk where to start, ill just take my chance and defend myself after the beautiful text you wrote to me: Quote from Partyz: “[2017-09-01 20:36:52] [Output] : [A]James<B>: gj [2017-09-01 20:36:54] [Output] : [A]KHEQU1P'): free [2017-09-01 20:37:03] [Output] : [A]CA-22Rattles: why [2017-09-01 20:37:03] [Output] : [T]Lola: azt kinyirtad [2017-09-01 20:37:05] [Output] : [A]CA-22Puckovsky: why? [2017-09-01 20:37:07] [Output] : [T]KHEQU1P…

Cinema Rodrigo

another small update, but this time it isnt a montage because i wanted to bring some variety. Just to say, take everything with humor and i hope nobody gets mad, its nothing personal and only fun. If you like this type of video i would greet it if you show it somehow, then ill publish more and maybe i can also make a playlist if u like it. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1WS7zNvy60[/media] If you know other funny clips and ideas for such Neon-Clips then feel free and tell me Cya, Rodrigo…

Images, Image Sequences, Comics

Khames - - Off-Topic

The League Community explained in one pic: (Hidden Content)