Members of Neon are angry and they do not show it !

Instead of just saying that this clan is Democratic show it really! you just do it in trial applications , Community members and some other stuff related.

Why dont you vote as well if members want an update or atleast users .
      Why dont you start votes that we want new devolopers
      Why there are no votes if we dont want you as leaders or atleast members doesnt want
      Why there is nothing you just control it and call it "democratic"

#UpdateCarball

I gave up trying no one else can devolop carball but there are people that can update it!
      I dont want to save your Gamemode i just want to have fun enjoying playing it.
      If it doesn't challenge you
      It doesn't change you

Siesh wrote:

Why dont you vote as well if members want an update or atleast users .
      We know that you want an update. The problem is there is nobody developing one.

Siesh wrote:

Why dont you start votes that we want new devolopers
      We know that you want new developers. There simply are none at the moment (as of my knowledge).

Siesh wrote:

Why there are no votes if we dont want you as leaders or atleast members doesnt want
      Section Leaders and administrators have been voted democratically. You can start a vote if you want to demote a Section Leader or if you want to vote a new one. They must be a member, though. And the votes need to be started in an area where only members of the respective section are allowed to vote.

Siesh wrote:

Why there is nothing you just control it and call it "democratic"
      See above and the following links:
      Neon System
      Neon Ranks
      Neon Rules [Update: 13.04.2013]

Barbawix wrote:

Firzen wrote:

We know that you want new developers. There simply are none at the moment (as of my knowledge).

Besides that Seish is talking bullshit again, there is a developer, Snowy.
      As far as I know, Race had a conversation with Snowy, Race showed that to everyone, Snowy was pissed off and then he left. This is our latest status.
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
      @Bass Yet again showing up unprepared...

And Crackz was introduced by me anyway. I guess his actions made me do what I did, because he would have dishonored other people's work (Mechanic's for example). And yes, there is Snowy, but none of you changed his point of view about Carball's development. So I really hope that such an awesome gamemode will be developed somewhere else (even if it's no in Neon or even if it's not the same as Neon's). I really want to see something. And the best case would be Merlin doing that something.
      Snowy can be fully trusted, thats obvious... however the problem is not that Snowy doesn't want to script .. it is the opposite, he would script for neon with pleasure, but he can't. Why? Well, Merlin never involved Snowy into the magic of scripting ... So Snowy never had chance to script something ... Otherwise carball would be already fully developed. :allthethings:

Barbawix wrote:

I think it was this guy Crackz
      Thanks for the information, then I mixed them up.

Race wrote:

How can I be prepared, when I'm not even involved into the process? I asked Merlin what's with Snowy, he told me exactly what I wrote. So don't blame me here.
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
      As nobody of you seems to understand how this shit works:
      The Section Leader of Neon United(whoever this is atm) can make a request for a Test-Server or something like this where you and this Snowy or whoever can get access to (if the request does not get refused by the Associates, but I see no reason why it should). There you can make a new Carball/United-Script and test it on your own, without the evil Regulars.

If you think that this Snowy or whoever is a good scripter who is able to save Neon United then he should be able to create this script on his own, if he isn't, then he isn't the great scripter like you seem to think. But: You won't get the script of Tjong, as Benne simply does not want that a random person has access to his script. So stop discussing for years, why the Regulars are fucking everything up and start to do something on your own initiative. You have the possibilities to do something, but you do nothing but discussing.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “LoveTheWayYouDrive” ().

Now, since I was above mentioned, I have felt the need to have a post on the forum! Yeah, this is my very first time. And this is Snowy. Or at least that's the nick I lastly used on the servers. But in the past I used to be Shinny/Nowhere.
      I have been part of a community which is now kind of abandoned, with the exception of RPG. I have been scripting for it in its last years. But I don't think of myself as a big scripter. In fact, I have not been in LUA scripting for quite a good time.
      Coming to carball: it's a big script and there's no point in creating a similar one. It can hardly happen for a thousand of reasons, which include time and people's expectations. Who would play a Carball Script that's not having same mechanics and syncs of the actual Neon script?
      Having said this, I've huge faith in Merlin. I hope he keeps updating the server and tells us his real thoughts about all this.

Race wrote:

Bass wrote:

Race wrote:

How can I be prepared, when I'm not even involved into the process?

Then why are you even discussing shit here?
      What if I told you, that I just wrote the latest status we got, at least from what Merlin told me, since you wouldn't get any answer from him.

Either someone answers you, or we stay quiet and leave you out in the rain. You decide.

Besides that, get your shit together and stop trolling or getting on peoples nerves. Bye!