Application By Famous4Life

• Declined

Application By Famous4Life

Nick(s): Msekni / Famous4Life
      Birthdate: 30/06/2000
      Languages: English-Arabic-French
      Contact-Informations: ||Skype||: Necrommancer100
      Something about your MTA-Career: I started playing MTA in 2012 in a FDD server. After a year, my friends in real life invited me to play in a DD server called Ownage Owls. After time, i got bored. So i started playing Miki Servers(DD-Shooter-DM-OsDM)for 6-9 Months.Then i started playing just random DD servers (GoD-DDC-WayDC...)3 months later , i became just cw-dd player(it's means that i only play dd clan-wars with my clan).After a long time, i got a rare problem(in some gamemodes: DD-Shooter-Race) that mta creators couldn't help me to fix it. One day, my friends invited me to play a carball match in neon with them, and that's how i started carball.
      Why do you want to join Neon?: I want to join neon because it's the only server that i play, i love the server(especially carball), and i want to be a part of the community.
      How can you support Neon or the community?: i'm not a scripter or a mapper, but i'am very active in the server and i'am always helping the newbies etc...
      Fam ous4Life

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Barbawix” ().