Application by Jw|Erkan

  • Declined

    Application by Jw|Erkan

    Nick(s):Jw|Erkan
    Birthdate:15.05.1997
    Country:Turkey
    Languages:Turkish, English
    Contact-information:||e-mail;erkankesklc03@gmail.com ||skype;Erkan0123
    Something about your MTA-Career: I started playing MTA since 2013 because I had very time that I needed to spent.I begon with Turkish servers but I didn't like it so much, so we started to search an other server to play with more different people wide over the world and this is how we came to Neongaming.By the way, online time:2 days, 20 hours, and my Rank at classic race is the 3th.6 Month ago I left this Neonunited server but I missed this server again and I want to be admin now I want to try my chance I hope I 'll be admin
    Why do you want to join Neon?:I want to join Neongaming to meet more people who are seriously busy with admining the server and to join the players what they doing wrong and teach them the rules. Thats not the only thing why I want to join, I want to have fun during playing this.
    How can you support Neon or the community?:I will stop insult because lots of player is insulting another player and Classic race is has got lots of camper gamers and They dont want to wait with play because this is not enjoying its boring I can stop breaking the rules according to me this server need admin by the way I can help easly turkish players because I am turkish...I hope I 'll change this server Give me a chance...

    Thanks for reading my application page...See you later Guys... I am sorry for I did some ctrl+c and crtl+d from my before application :)
    I want to try my chance

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “ErkanKesklc” ().

    How about everyone here is speaking English in this forum, as they are supposed to do? :fuckingkidding:

    Read our rules, yalla yalla!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “Bass” ().

    Because clasic race hasnt got different players We are playing 5 Turkish friends and when ı will be admin I will stop me and my friends by the why someone isnt warning us? Because Any admin is not check server lots of admins are playing carball. You have got problem me why you are dislike all share if you are admin check server and play some neonunited server lastly if we are disturbing another players they are can warn us but they aren't because we aren't disturbing another players İf you think, rar is with Canberk,and he want to be admin alone not another Turkish players and he is trying stop me !!!!

    Post was edited 2 times, last by “ErkanKesklc” ().

    Hero^ wrote:

    Barbawix wrote:

    Your trialvote has ended with 2 members voting for a trialship and 4 against you (33% / 67%).

    You are declined.


    Lemme guess!
    Bass and Crannock voted no
    You are FAKE MEDIA. This is FAKE NEWS! CROOKED HERO!

    If it's in big red letters, it must be true!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

    Fabian wrote:

    Hero^ wrote:

    Barbawix wrote:

    Your trialvote has ended with 2 members voting for a trialship and 4 against you (33% / 67%).

    You are declined.


    Lemme guess!
    Bass and Crannock voted no


    This guy cannot even speak proper English, how will he be able to represent an international clan like that.


    I cant speak English well and I cant write well but I can understand easly what do you think? Did you represent server? You are usually playing carball You arent playing neonunited by the way I am sure bass is voted no but Crannock is my best friends I think he voted yes... This application is closed Do not write anymore!!!

    Fabian wrote:


    This guy cannot even speak proper English, how will he be able to represent an international clan like that.


    Yea, he can't speak english that well but he can communicate with others and that is what counts for me.
    As I became a Member (and maybe even now) I barely done one sentence without some misspell (In english or german), but was that bad for this Clan? I don't think so.
    And what I don't get is, why people are still voting, which have no intrest in United and wouldn't care/notice if this server would be shut down..
    From time to time I join United, just to speak to someone. But its realy hard for me to even find someone who can speak english. Sometimes I see one member but most of the time it's a turk/arab dominated server where no one cares if u speak proper english..

    I would like to see Erkan or CanberK as a member of this community, but as long as people are voting against everyone, this will probably never happen.

    Nun wünsche ich allen noch einen angenehmen Sonntag :) .
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/userbars/wurst.png[/img]

    [img]http://bass.neon-gaming.de/chrome_2016-07-25_21-30-35.png[/img]

    Crannock wrote:

    Fabian wrote:


    This guy cannot even speak proper English, how will he be able to represent an international clan like that.


    Yea, he can't speak english that well but he can communicate with others and that is what counts for me.
    As I became a Member (and maybe even now) I barely done one sentence without some misspell (In english or german), but was that bad for this Clan? I don't think so.
    And what I don't get is, why people are still voting, which have no intrest in United and wouldn't care/notice if this server would be shut down..
    From time to time I join United, just to speak to someone. But its realy hard for me to even find someone who can speak english. Sometimes I see one member but most of the time it's a turk/arab dominated server where no one cares if u speak proper english..

    I would like to see Erkan or CanberK as a member of this community, but as long as people are voting against everyone, this will probably never happen.

    Nun wünsche ich allen noch einen angenehmen Sonntag :) .

    Well opinion's may differ from time to time, at least we are not all same minded and that's a good thing! Anyhow, if it that important for you, then make a decision based on the arguments you just gave, give him a chance, it's not like I don't want him nor hate him, I just don't see how someone with these limited skills could have such authorisation.

    Honestly is there really need for someone to handle the united server? Rarely anyone plays on it because it has been the same for years.

    What I wrote above might not be the right thing to say, but to say something or DO something are two different things, see below.

    Only 6 members voted in this? Where are the times at least 15 to 20 members voted? I think that's where you could be changing things, get the inactive ones to understand that you need new members and let them vote in favor. 6 votes only shouldn't even been considered as a result, make a new vote, make sure everyone votes(at least 10 to 15) and see what the results will be.

    If it is for the greater good, then people who voted no should consider themselfs not in service of Neon, we all want to keep this shit alive and perhaps it's necessary to change the way of thinking and vote for neon instead of your own thoughts.

    That's my 2cents.