Free arenas

Free arenas

Significant Headline: Free arenas
      Your Nickname: Puckovsky
      Description: Make free arenas like for example "alpha" "beta" "eta"(arena 4,5,6) etc. I am writing this topic because many new players leave carball after 10 mins because only training is avaible. No? Oh i forgot, new player can play solo in own arena but he wont because nobody wants to play solo and every experienced player wont play with newbs. On f*s carball used "psychology of masses" and when 1 player sitting on arena, others also join. If u add this, make also arena shutdown.
      Media: No
      @Puckovsky

Let's face the truth. Instead of suggesting ideas, that will never be taken seriously by our "developers", gather some people from ffs and come to Neon's Carball so you can see what real touraments are. Because this is what we need. Players and clubs. And you have the base, but you are too scared to play without your precious power kick. And you are stuck there even with many more people than Neon. While the minority in Neon (tournament organisers) are trying to do something and are struggling because of the lack of Carball players. And you have 4-5 potential active Carball clubs that would be excited to play in a tournament... but they refuse to believe that things would work, because we don't have power kick. Learn to play the real Carball.
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]
      Why come to a server that won't be updated? Rather than people coming and trying to keep this alive, let it die once and for all and hopefully other servers will try to do a similar Neon's Carball, or FFS', that has the original carball script, decide to revert it to how it was instead of their crappy version, although I doubt this would ever happen. Sadly that's how the situation is.

No need to be harsh though... Your answer seemed a bit too aggresive. Puckovsky, I'm sorry but I doubt your idea will ever be developed...
      [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
      Thanks to @Rio for the signature.
      Why playing on a server with some new features but bad gameplay? Neon Carball got never really updated since some years (except of bugfixes and serverchangings) and i have same fun in it like in 2013 because we simply got the better and more skill based gameplay, a better community with its tournies and so on. This is what Neon Carball keeps alive. Ofc this makes it also harder for new players on Neon then on FFS, also due to the lack of players but updates wont really help that much in long term. What we need is more advertisment and initiative of the players to invite some friends maybe from other servers whatever. Also we need, the active and experienced players, need to implement new players more into our games.
      Play your first Neon tourny like me in 2013 and you cant stop again :sweetjesus:

If i want to play with boosts or whatever i play Rocket League :bitchplease:

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Barbawix” ().

Barbawix wrote:

Why playing on a server with some new features but bad gameplay? Neon Carball got never really updated since some years (except of bugfixes and serverchangings) and i have same fun in it like in 2013 because we simply got the better and more skill based gameplay, a better community with its tournies and so on. This is what Neon Carball keeps alive. Ofc this makes it also harder for new players on Neon then on FFS, also due to the lack of players but updates wont really help that much in long term. What we need is more advertisment and initiative of the players to invite some friends maybe from other servers whatever. Play your first Neon tourny like me in 2013 and you cant stop again :sweetjesus:

If i want to play with boosts or whatever i play Rocket League :bitchplease:

I dont wrote about boosts and modifications in matches, only will free arenas which be constant and free from matchmakers, it wouldnt change matches and could get new players which come mainly solo on servers.
      Some months ago there was a hype about update, which prolly won't come (?) .. There was an idea that Snowy can script cuz Merlin is obviously busy, thats not realizable? The point is that Neon has better carball - gameplay, but FFS has more and better features, which we dont cuz no scripters... its like comparise CoD 4 with the newest one... 4 has epic gameplay but the newest has better features, if we combine it what a masterpiece would be created, but its not realizable cuz no one is developing .. rip :pokerface:

Packovsky, Neon has tournament and leagues just like in real football, FFS carball players can play in them, they can participate in league and they can show their skills. Its truth that neon community is playing primary with the known players, and they dont wanna play with the new and unknown players. But if you tell your friends to make a club here, you would see how fun it is, to be competitive ... which FFS is not (?) :allthethings: Tell some of your friends to come over here, the best if you are 3 so we can play 3v3 :bean: ... In the end you can create arenas, to play with people

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Deamonik” ().

Deamonik wrote:

Some months ago there was a hype about update, which prolly won't come (?) .. There was an idea that Snowy can script cuz Merlin is obviously busy, thats not realizable? The point is that Neon has better carball - gameplay, but FFS has more and better features, which we dont cuz no scripters... its like comparise CoD 4 with the newest one... 4 has epic gameplay but the newest has better features, if we combine it what a masterpiece would be created, but its not realizable cuz no one is developing .. rip :pokerface:

Packovsky, Neon has tournament and leagues just like in real football, FFS carball players can play in them, they can participate in league and they can show their skills. Its truth that neon community is playing primary with the known players, and they dont wanna play with the new and unknown players. But if you tell your friends to make a club here, you would see how fun it is, to be competitive ... which FFS is not (?) :allthethings: Tell some of your friends to come over here, the best if you are 3 so we can play 3v3 :bean: ... In the end you can create arenas, to play with people

I would play in carball tournament but often meet groups with more than 3 players which will play in own group, in ffs we have other tactic, power kick on front, pass from corner and strike, here is more combinational game which I cant understand xd, so I wrote this idea because I would play on neon pitch with random players many times for training skills and encourage players to neon, a pity that chances are zero for this propostion.
      Like Deamonik said, the best way to play matches and matches with pros is to create a club. Other clubs will challenge you and its a good way to become more experienced, skilled and let other players notice you. Its not only that pros dont wanne play with unexperienced players, more that newcomer ragequit alot so most people dont wanne play with them.
      Your always welcome to join a match to play with pro's, I did it yesterday also with Gregakill. He was surprisingly good actually, we lost quite harsh from a good team but it doesnt matter. More people should give the new players a chance no matter if you lose or win.
      Well, its true is hard to play at the beginning as everybody see you as useless in their team, but you have to play match by match as barba said, actually you dont need to create a club to become better, but try to join in the matches when you see a free place ( first i advice you to ask if it is free).

If you follow this steps you will be recognised by the community players with the time for sure:
      1) Dont start arguments with nobody for useless reason, try to stay calm and act mature.
      2) dont ever ragequit even if you are loosing 0-10 or more, people wont want to play with you anymore.
      3) be kind with everybody and respect the rules( such as speaking english in global chat etc... you can read this for further information Carball Rules)

with those 3 steps and time playing you will be recognised by the community and it will be easier for you to join the matches.
      if you can with the time you can create a club or join into a club that is always nice.

good luck!
      [img=http://i.imgur.com/BNTdeM4.png]/img]
      "How Great I am "
      I think that public arenas can be very good for this server because when new players joining on server musts make some public arenas and to private havent chances to join because they are too "nooby". Neon have this luck that new players with group join here so when one new group could see public arena probably will want to join, others which play solo also could join.