Future of Carball

Future of Carball

Hello, I know there were many other threads about what will happen with carball.. but today i noticed something really bad.

What i noticed is that the current carballers are not interested anymore and of course we have no "young" carballers because we don't give them the chance to play.

As Deamonik said " This day would come anyway " and that was totally right. You still have the chance to fix everything and save an amazing and rare game mode from dying.

It is all in your hands.
      Its not done by updates, if you lose interest in playing the gamemode you wont get it back by some updates, or just for a short time. I still got fun in it and find a match 90% of the time i join.
      It wont help to say 10 times per day Carball is dead Carball is dead as it simply isnt as we got atleast 5 active Clubs and some new players wich ofc need to get more recognition by the experienced players.

Barbawix wrote:

Its not done by updates, if you lose interest in playing the gamemode you wont get it back by some updates, or just for a short time. I still got fun in it and find a match 90% of the time i join.
      It wont help to say 10 times per day Carball is dead Carball is dead as it simply isnt as we got atleast 5 active Clubs and some new players wich ofc need to get more recognition by the experienced players.

That's completely bullshit.. It's like creating a lie then believe it. You don't always have to defend your high-ranked admins.
      Everyone is trying to fix this except the developers which i found very weird.

You say that carballers didn't lose their interest in carball, that's a big lie, they keep joining because they got adapted to it.. It's like something you were doing for years so you can't just quit it from one decision.
      With which sentence i defend the admins? I just want to do the best out of the current situation while some others spread hate and try to destroy it so the admins ''wake up'' or start doing sthg wich obiviously wont happen. People are still playing Carball, doesnt matter for what reason and as long as they do Carball stays alive. So play it and have fun with the current Carball like others do or just leave it. Maybe there will be an update in future, or Merlin release some features he already finnished like free spec cam or free colors but for now we can just wait and have fun with the current script.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Barbawix” ().

Everyone is trying to fix this except the developers which i found very weird.

Then stop talking and fix it. Where is your fix? I do not see anything yet and you know why? Because you and many others are idiots and the only thing you are able to is blaming other persons for things you and some other guys could fucking do on your own if you would be smart enough and if you would really care. But no, you are always blaming the admins and want them to do something for a thing they do not care about anymore, which they told you a thousand times now. The Regulars and admins are not obligated to do anything, the only thing we have to care about is that Benne does not want that one of you dumbasses gets his script and I can fully understand him. Be happy that the bad admins and the other donators are funding the server for you with their real money which they earn with real work and start getting active an your own or gtfo. Clear enough?
      Give me the god damn game mode then and i will fix it.. I told you before when i was Ne that i got a scripter who is amazing and you refused saying that merlin will have time for developing, I told you he will fix the ball then will go inactive again then everyone disliked it.. and about the work, Fabian is working and paying and " care about it " while other retards like you are only liking and disliking others' replies so the only one that has to gtfo from here is you.

LoveTheWayYouDrive wrote:

he Regulars and admins are not obligated to do anything, the only thing we have to care about is that Benne does not want that one of you dumbasses gets his script and I can fully understand him. Be happy that the bad admins and the other donators are funding the server for you with their real money which they earn with real work and start getting active an your own or gtfo. Clear enough?
      Don't lie yourself, as far as I know and as I've been told by some of you, you're only paying to keep your little Mumble server alive. I understand Tjong/Benne doesn't want to get his script away, but that way just ends up in an endless loop that nobody will play apart from those that don't have to do anything else, and with this comes donations. You ain't getting donations anymore and it shows on the last December Donation 2016 in comparison to 2015's thread.

I also see this thread kind of unnecessary given the answers we've been told, and being as clear as water that the server is pointed to death with no return. You insulting the guys that are wanting to do something (even if it's only whinning when they've been told MANY times nothing is going to happen) and giving arguments as the mentioned above, doesn't put you on another position than the one you called them.

Thanks to @Rio for the signature.
      3 points that are clear, because we live in a real world and not in a Neon world:
      - the script is the property of Benne and he can do with it whatever he wants AND WE DON'T, so nobody will give you the script as we do not have the legitimation for it
      - the admins and regulars are no employees of Neon so they have no responsibilities
      - the admins and regulars and other donators can do whatever they want with the money they got with real work in the real world and they decided to give some of the money to Neon, the reason for it simply does not matter

If the game is that important for you, that you claim the admins to behave like employees and work for Neon or to give their money to keep the Carball Server alive then it should be important enough for you to create your own script. You will maybe understand this when you are adults that have to care about important things and have to really think about how much time/money/nerves you really want to invest in something like Carball or United.

BTW: Merlin stopped scripting because he always got criticized and disrespected by the most of you for the things he scripted in his freetime, because you always could not get enough and weren't mature enough to thank him. (not everybody, but many of you)
      People like Fabian who donates got the rights to play in a server that gets updated at least month by month. Don't lie to me about " Tjong can do whatever he wants with his script " because i was Ne and i know the whole thing, your leaders don't want to trust anybody.. If you can't handle an important game mode like this one, you can resign and give some people chances to help this community before it dies with people like you and others.. I don't care much about MTA but when i see such an amazing game mode like this going down because some people that have no responsibility or can't handle it.. then someone has to do something..
      I wrote this thread not to get provoked and insulted, but for trying to wake you up before everything is over once and for ever.

LoveTheWayYouDrive wrote:

- the script is the property of Benne and he can do with it whatever he wants AND WE DON'T, so nobody will give you the script as we do not have the legitimation for it
      - the admins and regulars are no employees of Neon so they have no responsibilities
      - the admins and regulars and other donators can do whatever they want with the money they got with real work in the real world and they decided to give some of the money to Neon, the reason for it simply does not matter
      I can't agree more with what you have said. You are right about literally every single point. However, with full respect I don't see where in my answer I asked for the script. [Didn't read Hero's answer before mine so didn't know that was meant to him :genius: ] The whole point of my answer goes to the donations, now that you brought that up. I simply wanted to make you realize that you don't need to use the argument of "we're paying for your server so do something" when the server is the least you could care for. Now that you've been retracted on that aspect you are implying that the reason for donating doesn't matter a single bit, which I don't see the relation with what you've said before. This doesn't mean, though, that you aren't able to do with your money whatever you want, it's clear that it is YOUR money and you use YOUR money in any way YOU want as long as it is withing the range of the law.

I would love to see who in the world just badmouthed Merlin when he was working on the script, because then who did is a ungrateful bastard. All I have read about Merlin when he was scripting and showing us the progress was constant thanking.

In fact, I still don't understand why you are letting the community and all this crap continue like this. I wonder, now that we have come this way, wouldn't it be easier to just "plug it off" and end it all instead of reading continuous threads that don't show anything new and are constant whinning, with the same answers as always and constant insulting?

Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Kath” ().

Scream and shout and let it all out, scream and shout and let it out.

Oohh ooh movee oon with your life!
      Carball is not yours, carball is there in its current state in working order for people to enjoy.

See it as a playground near your home, you can go there and use it. Or you don't go there. I hardly believe you would go there to say how crap it is and falling apart to fix it. You can try to build a new playground or find new playgrounds near your home. This playground is on private property and does not want to be rebuild or new attractions. Please let this playground be and when you are done playing here we remembered all the laughs we cheered, the smiles we trew. This playground will remain for as long as its owners want.

If you don't understand the situation after this message we might have to remove you from the playground as many children still enjoy their stay in our rusty swings and crooked slides.

Hero^ wrote:

People like Fabian who donates got the rights to play in a server that gets updated at least month by month.
      What an coincidence, that I just wrote with Fabian today. He came to me, because some users and members are spamming a lot lately and neither members nor section leaders do something about it. Fact is, one of the section leaders joined this situation. I checked the logs and he was right. I sent this to the other part of the section lead, to deal with it, because I would have banned those children right away.

Besides that, he asked me, what future plans we got for Neon. I told him, that, as far as I know, got none. So he asked me, if it wouldn't be time to "pull out the plug". So that's how Fabian thinks about this. He agrees, that we should give away the script, like you want, but I also told him, that this is not my decision. It's Tjong's and also Merlin's script. They decide and I can't and will not force them. Selling was his suggestion, but I guess we would never come to a deal here, since people want to pay 10 € and we would like to have 10.000 €. :bean:

So that's the situation right now and that's what we told you a lot of times already. But you wouldn't listen.
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
      Guys..i know its offtopic, but

If these days are our last together, it was a pleasure to have met you all, to have had the chance to play with/against you all. I will miss everyone of you, and i will especially miss carball. I hope we can hold this forum up atleast, so we can still write eachother.

Best Regards,

Drogba

This is kinda retarded, i played on this server for around 3 years and in that time little/none updates have been done. But i kept playing on this server because the gamemode is simply awesome. Yes i rather had some updates on the server to make it better but as the admins said enough times , that there will be no update. I enjoy playing carball the way it is and i like to play with the people on there. I dont know where these 'closing carball' references come from but in my opinion it would be a stupid decision to close such an awesome game mode.