Community Member Exclusion Vote #4

  • Accepted

    Race wrote:

    But I will make it easier for you say that I resign from all my ranks as far is Neon is concerned.
    Race resigned from his position as Community Member and is now an Ex-Member.

    The thread stays open for further "discussions".
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

    cfnjm666gearbxxd wrote:

    you should close this thread as the reason of this thread is already solved somehow.
    or maybe you want to put more oil to the fire?
    When I let it open, you accuse me of putting more oil to the fire and if I would close it, people would accuse me, that I wouldn't let the people take part in this discussion, that didn't respond yet. Evil dictator!

    This stays open, as long as the vote isn't finished yet.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

    Bass wrote:


    When I let it open, you accuse me of putting more oil to the fire and if I would close it, people would accuse me, that I wouldn't let the people take part in this discussion, that didn't respond yet. Evil dictator!

    This stays open, as long as the vote isn't finished yet.


    what i mean is what is the sense of this thread since race, who is the only one to decide about this vote is about him, if he resigned, what sense has a vote that go to nowhere?
    i dont think someone will blame you for closing and avoiding further "fights" when the result is already solved and there is no need to talk about this anymore.
    Thanks for not closing, Race we've had our own differences over the past however I've always tried to stay neutral and never pick a side. This time however You have SEVERELY crossed the line, well many lines, well all the fucking lines.

    Race wrote:

    He or she whatever the fuck, came to me many times for help, and is now against me again. But I will make it easier for you say that I resign from all my ranks as far is Neon is concerned.


    Am I the only one actually reading this? The fact you LITERALLY wrote that makes it easier for me to perm-ban you from the server and your dearly beloved carball will no longer be accessable anymore for you. No we actually don't close carball instead which you would describe as a weak move. No instead we'll ban every rotten apple in there. Bye!
    Okay, do your duty. Whatever pleases and satisfies you.

    However, I don't see how I crossed the line. Lack of knowledge made me write what I wrote,and also the lack of respect due to hypocrisy that is poisoning Neon for so long. The rest of the story is how you take it. And how Bass took my silly conv. with Ivo. Come on, do your duty.

    Race wrote:

    However, I don't see how I crossed the line.



    Race wrote:

    You were concerned that people like me would represent Neon. Represent it to whom? And represent what? A dying community with leaders that don't give a shit? A single shit?
    1. Admits not to care about Neon in any way.

    Race wrote:

    And all the clowns in mumble?
    2. Insults Mumble users.

    Race wrote:

    And Firzen's democracy trashtalk every time that someone's against his precious community?
    3. Disrespects democracy.

    Race wrote:

    I am only community member, because I like to have right in the server (arenakick, sometimes muting and so on)
    4. Admits abusing the Community Member rank.

    Race wrote:

    [...] asslickers like Barbawix for example.

    Race wrote:

    F-22 (another asslicker)

    Race wrote:

    I hope that all the asslickers and clowns in the Regularship (and not only) will be happy.
    5. Insults members.

    Race wrote:

    He or she whatever the fuck, [...]
    6. Aggressive intolerance against alternative sexual identification.

    Race wrote:

    I hope I was a real pain in the ass for some of you.
    7. Admits positive emotions caused by being a pain in the ass for others.

    Race wrote:

    Because of the leaders and noone else, NOONE.
    8. Blames leaders for the sake of provocation.

    Race wrote:

    And if you decide to close Carball, it will symbolise your WEAKNESS.
    9. Attempts inverse psychology against server owners so he can still play Carball.


    Through all the hate against me you probably never realized that I thought of you as a counterbalancing loyal member and I always tried to keep you in the community, because I thought, although you appeared to be contra everything mostly, a community still needs people like you that post some hard critics from time to time.

    IIRC this is my first time I voted against you, Race. Yes, after the post I quoted here I was definitely for the exclusion and submitted a vote. But I didn't vote, because of Bass' reason to start this vote, but because you stated that you're just shitting on Neon and abusing the Community Member rank.

    And you're not even sorry for the bullshit you wrote, but you go on provoking and hating and being aggressive.

    There is a list in my head you just entered, Race. It's labeled people who can either be truly sorry for behaving like an utter idiot or fuck off forever.

    Yes, I wrote all of this. It's the result of this provocative exclusion vote. One thing comes with another. You have the right to ban me, I said all of this out of anger. I will be only sorry for not being able to play with my teammates at my club, that's it. It's stupid, because of the vote and seeing people with whom I've played and to whom I've talked yesterday are glad to see me out. All of what I wrote might not all be meant truly, but it doesn't matter anymore.

    Sorry for double post.

    Go back to my first post, where I described what it supposed to mean. And I explained myself like a normal person. But after this:

    Bass wrote:

    If I would listen to Merlin, you would have been banned (maybe a thousand times) already.I just don't want you to represent the clan with such a behaviour on our server.


    Bass wrote:

    If I would do it the Erdogan way, he would be banned already.


    ...Yes, after that I "crossed the line" like you said and was influenced by Kath's and Barbawix's votes and by Bass' reminding us of old situations when we had fights probably. So that's also not correct.