Community Member Exclusion Vote #4

  • Accepted

    Community Member Exclusion Vote #4

    Should Race be excluded from the Community Member rank? 12
    1.  
      Yes (8) 67%
    2.  
      No (4) 33%
    I nominate Race for an exclusion from the Neon Community membership.

    I got again a report via Discord, that someone was spamming on the server. Just that you know I had a reason for checking the yesterdays logs. I got to mention that, because someone complained about section leaders and administrators checking the logs.

    Anyways, as always, I also checked the logs for my nickname. I do that, because I get a lot of hate by several people, while I actually never changed a word with them. Well this time, someone said something about me, who I talked a lot with: Race

    In words, he said this:

    Source Code

    1. ​Race#S: dano bass umre
    Translate it to English and it means "I hope bass dies".

    You can call me nit-picking, but this is actually really sick. Sick, because he means it. It's not like when Kath says to K3kZ "you shouldn't have even been born" directly in his face, because that's joking with each other. No, he means it by heart.

    I don't want such people hold any rights in Neon, nor would I like them to sniff around in the matters of our clan. Besides that, he broke our clan rule [2](f): "aggressive, [...] deprecative [...] expressions".

    That's nothing I would wish my worst enemy. Neither death, nor cancer, nor anything like that. I guess that would be common sense and I hope people see it in the same way.

    The vote ends on Sunday, the 12th of March, 2017, 20:00 CET, and needs a 2/3 majority.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
    I'm not sure how to react about this because it is taken out of context. However I do think such an action has to have some form of punishment. At this point I am not sure if an exclusion is justified but I guess the vote is a fine fair way regarding this.

    F-22 wrote:

    Would it be possible to see a bit more logs?

    Source Code

    1. [2017-03-06 18:38:58] [A]Race#S: Ivo
    2. [2017-03-06 18:39:01] [A]Race#S: koi ste vyv vt sq
    3. [2017-03-06 18:39:13] [A]vT-Ivo: e sichki bez fabian
    4. [2017-03-06 18:40:53] [A]Race#S: em
    5. [2017-03-06 18:40:56] [A]Race#S: toi shto nosi tag
    6. [2017-03-06 18:41:04] [A]vT-Ivo: koi ve
    7. [2017-03-06 18:41:11] [A]Race#S: fabian
    8. [2017-03-06 18:41:22] [A]vT-Ivo: ave toi ot 1 sedmica ne e vlzial i nqma da vliza poveche ve
    9. [2017-03-06 18:41:35] [A]Race#S: to i az ne sum
    10. [2017-03-06 18:41:59] [A]Race#S: posledniq put kato go vidqx beshe s tag
    11. [2017-03-06 18:42:06] [A]Race#S: naistina li sh zatvarqt cb
    12. [2017-03-06 18:42:18] [A]Race#S: oke
    13. [2017-03-06 18:42:33] [A]vT-Ivo: ne znam
    14. [2017-03-06 18:42:35] [A]vT-Ivo: sigurno
    15. [2017-03-06 18:42:41] [A]vT-Ivo: mnoo hora go iskat veche
    16. [2017-03-06 18:42:46] [A]vT-Ivo: i oneq katili
    17. [2017-03-06 18:43:03] [A]Race#S: ako go zatvorqt
    18. [2017-03-06 18:43:07] [A]Race#S: dano bass umre
    19. [2017-03-06 18:43:24] [A]vT-Ivo: e toi sh umre ot arterosklerozata si sled 5-10 goidini i bez tva
    20. [2017-03-06 18:43:43] [A]Race#S: da im eba putkata maichina
    21. [2017-03-06 18:43:53] [A]vT-Ivo: ave po dobre
    22. [2017-03-06 18:43:58] [A]vT-Ivo: kolko nervi sme storishili
    23. [2017-03-06 18:44:13] [A]vT-Ivo: posledno onq drogba
    24. [2017-03-06 18:44:19] [A]vT-Ivo: ze che me kikna v sredata
    25. [2017-03-06 18:44:22] [A]vT-Ivo: na igra
    26. [2017-03-06 18:44:25] [A]vT-Ivo: basi picha
    27. [2017-03-06 18:44:30] [A]vT-Ivo: i veche 2 sedmici stana
    28. [2017-03-06 18:44:33] [A]vT-Ivo: dokat sum onalin
    29. [2017-03-06 18:44:37] [A]vT-Ivo: ne moje da sa vredi da igrai
    30. [2017-03-06 18:44:40] [A]vT-Ivo: rqzan tupanar
    31. [2017-03-06 18:44:58] [A]vT-Ivo: malkomue
    32. [2017-03-06 18:45:48] CHAT: vT-Ivo: ko iskash puk tive
    33. [2017-03-06 18:46:00] [A]Race#S: mani go to
    34. [2017-03-06 18:46:06] [A]Race#S: bezmozuchni
    35. [2017-03-06 18:46:34] [A]Race#S: dano pone da ima edna posledna liga
    36. [2017-03-06 18:48:33] QUIT: Race#S left the game [Quit]
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
    Translated it on Google translator, and it seems Race was asking Ivo what was going with vT after Fabian's leave. They kept talking about that and they came to a point where Race says "If you close vT, I wish Bass will die - and his mother as well" although the part after the ' - ' I'm not really sure. Then Ivo continues the sentence talking about arteriosclerosis.

    Overall a pretty fucked up conversation from my point of view. This coming from a guy that uses black humour way too much, in fact I often use it in my conversations with K3kZ and Rio. I don't know, if this whole conversation is a hightoned and black joke, then I don't see any problem with Race staying, however if it is totally meant serious, even with Ivo adding diseases like arteriosclerosis and stuff, it is way too high of tone. Then again, my point of view.

    Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kath” ().

    Kath wrote:

    [...]and his mother as well"


    That's not true.

    I don't have anything to say except I'm sorry that you took it that way, the first thing doesn't match with the other. Mentioning Bass' name was just random shit. But yeah, the way it looks, I'm joking with someone dying actually.But the fact Ivo's talking about arteriosclerosis... :D cmon. Fine, whatever, I don't have a problem getting kicked out this time.


    But anyway, why starting a Community Member exclusion vote and not a ban vote?

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “Race” ().

    first of all ,
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    i didnt expect that bass could get butthurt even by this , however let me explain that in the bulgarian language we use "hope he dies" , "wish his family dies" as screw him or fuck him. Strange right? So you cant just google translate both languages and get the same meaning. This is arena chat so i dont see whats the problem in talking bullshit there. Anyways , i doubt that race would mind getting excluded from this bullshit cuz he knows noone of you can ever be as fast as he is now.

    Oh btw , i used arteriosclerosis just to underline that bass is fat , nothing else. Sure we dont want anyone to die lol

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “Ivo” ().

    Acutally this reminds me of the Stasi. I personally wouldn't even care enough to overcome my laziness and start a vote, because of such a probably not even well thought-through and unintentionally insulting chat message. It appears Race truly didn't expect the sentence to reach Bass.

    This is as if a comedian would kind of insult a country leader or the like in a joke and get sued for it. :lol:

    So this is probably more because of personal issues. Bass hates Race and vice versa. I think, that's nothing new.

    However, regardless of reasons it's perfectly fine to start such a vote anytime. I hope, though, you all took your time and thought before voting, although I rather hope Bass made the votes changable, because we all know how quick-changing people's minds are at Neon.

    I myself have nothing to do with Race and know of no pro or contra so I just don't vote. I'm a bit sad that I cannot see the results because of this. I think it's time to sit down next weekend and write a new rule that enforces several settings for votes so we can go back to being serious about stuff and away from trying to push something through by exploiting strong vote limitations.

    Race wrote:

    But anyway, why starting a Community Member exclusion vote and not a ban vote?
    If I would listen to Merlin, you would have been banned (maybe a thousand times) already. But I don't see a reason to ban you, nor to start a vote for this. I just don't want you to represent the clan with such a behaviour on our server.

    Ivo wrote:

    This is arena chat so i dont see whats the problem in talking bullshit there.
    The rules apply to every chat, especially about peoples behaviour.

    Ivo wrote:

    i used arteriosclerosis just to underline that bass is fat
    Doesn't give me a better picture about you. Of course, we can just mock each other with our outer appearances (and you seem to be obsessed with appearances), but does this lead us to anything? It just makes the situation worse.

    People actually lose the motivation to do something for people that constantly insult you. I am such a person. So actually I totally lost the motivation to even talk with you, since everything you would do is insulting me (totally productive). I don't even want to start with the stuff people send me from the Skype group. And there it's not just you.

    So I try to stay away from you, but you seem to be obsessed with me somehow. You constantly have to talk about me, even though we got nothing to do with each other.

    Anyways, I made up my mind about you and I just hope enough people see, how you actually are.

    Firzen wrote:

    Acutally this reminds me of the Stasi.
    If I would be from the Stasi, I would have written it down by date and time, the serial and every IP he ever had. But I don't. It's just that I do that, to make up my mind about people, that talk behind my back about me. After that I delete it from my HD. I'm a guy who doesn't like people that talk behind my back about me and not in my face. I don't do that and I don't want other people to do that about me.

    Firzen wrote:

    This is as if a comedian would kind of insult a country leader or the like in a joke and get sued for it.
    If I would do it the Erdogan way, he would be banned already. I do it the democratic way. It's as if I would be the country leader and ask my people about it. Erdogan would never ask his people, what he would do, only if it gives him more power.

    Firzen wrote:

    I rather hope Bass made the votes changable
    They are, I'm not an amateur.

    Firzen wrote:

    I'm a bit sad that I cannot see the results because of this. I think it's time to sit down next weekend and write a new rule that enforces several settings for votes so we can go back to being serious about stuff and away from trying to push something through by exploiting strong vote limitations.
    You can see the result, when you vote, or when the vote is done. Didn't know that this is forbidden, but actually I wanted with that, that people make up their own mind about the vote. That's actually an advantage for Race.

    Anyways, I'm open for the discussion of the new rule.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “Bass” ().

    Have i come to your face to tell you you're fat (recently) ? no. I was just discussing bullshit with race and I wouldn't have said it if i knew you were gonna read the logs. You'd say now i talk about your back but the truth is i didn't want to offend you but apparently i did.
    I don't care about insults and rules much here. But I cannot understand why you, Race, even want to be in this clan, if you so deeply hate most of the regular clan members.

    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

    Post was edited 3 times, last by “F-22” ().

    I have nothing to do with this but I will leave you a reply. Actually, I could see you long time trying to get rid of Race because your hate still clear for now. I don't see it worth a kick vote here, I mean It's fine if he hates you and you hate him.
    In this case, both of you could have already insulted each others, if not in server, maybe in chats with your friends or at least in your minds, You just found the best moment to get rid of him.

    Hero^ wrote:

    I have nothing to do with this but I will leave you a reply. Actually, I could see you long time trying to get rid of Race because your hate still clear for now. I don't see it worth a kick vote here, I mean It's fine if he hates you and you hate him.
    In this case, both of you could have already insulted each others, if not in server, maybe in chats with your friends or at least in your minds, You just found the best moment to get rid of him.

    Because noone wants to be in a community in which people hate you, and you hate them.

    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

    F-22 wrote:

    Hero^ wrote:

    I have nothing to do with this but I will leave you a reply. Actually, I could see you long time trying to get rid of Race because your hate still clear for now. I don't see it worth a kick vote here, I mean It's fine if he hates you and you hate him.
    In this case, both of you could have already insulted each others, if not in server, maybe in chats with your friends or at least in your minds, You just found the best moment to get rid of him.

    Because noone wants to be in a community in which people hate you, and you hate them.


    Then you can also start a vote kick for me because the whole community also hates me at the moment.

    Bass wrote:


    You can call me nit-picking, but this is actually really sick. Sick, because he means it. [...] No, he means it by heart.

    [...]

    That's nothing I would wish my worst enemy. Neither death, nor cancer, nor anything like that. I guess that would be common sense and I hope people see it in the same way.



    That shit written above was worth it I guess. You gotta know it was certainly meant to be a joke. I don't even know you, so you, getting mad and with hurt feelings, shows me that you care too much, way too much. I have said the same thing to others aswell. But you pay too much attetion. You're saying you don't care but you're the one who cares the most about ... everything. Because you have nothing to do I guess. This vote is the proof. You were concerned that people like me would represent Neon. Represent it to whom? And represent what? A dying community with leaders that don't give a shit? A single shit? And all the clowns in mumble? And Firzen's democracy trashtalk every time that someone's against his precious community? And... I could do a novel about the 8 years, 3 or 4 of which were a standstill. But it is not worth it. I am here, because of Carball. I am only community member, because I like to have right in the server (arenakick, sometimes muting and so on) But I won't help anymore in organisations like I used to, not only because of this vote, but because of the behaviour of some asslickers like Barbawix for example. He or she whatever the fuck, came to me many times for help, and is now against me again. But I will make it easier for you say that I resign from all my ranks as far is Neon is concerned. I hope I was a real pain in the ass for some of you. I was, certainly, because of the 1000 votes about my Section Leader rank exclusion, Community Member exclusion vote #1 made by F-22 (another asslicker) and this shit now xD. Look around, the fancy community Neon had is gone. Because of the leaders and noone else, NOONE. And if you decide to close Carball, it will symbolise your WEAKNESS. I hope that all the asslickers and clowns in the Regularship (and not only) will be happy.

    Meanwhile, there's a rat in the skype group who shares information and logs with Bass for example or idc who else. Take care.

    Race wrote:


    But yeah, the way it looks, I'm joking with someone dying actually



    I don't want you as an Community Member, because a Community Member should try to represent the Clan in the best way he can, and not joke about an other Admin and/or his Mother. This just shows how much you care about your rank as a Community Member.


    And Ivo, you're just almost the same as Race is, the only difference is Race is more mature. In the last couple of weeks you insulted me for being dumb (?) and wished me the death. Wait a minute, weren't you the one calling me a "retard" for joking about death? I just can't take you serious anymore, otherwise you would have been reported by me a dozen of times.

    (freedom of speech)

    Like i said in your last vote, its true that i asked for help in past same as you did to me later. Unfortunatly you went often to far and it seems like you dont want to be part of this anymore. Just because you got the right to mute someone isnt rly a reason for me. Besides that, calling me or others an asslicker and rat like you did in Skype (can tell this cuz i am obviously in your eyes) doesnt convince me to give you a chance or to change my vote. We are pretty different, while im for example a teamplayer who likes working together with people like Bass or the other SL on ideas wich is called teamwork and not asslicking you are trying to get your things running without making compromises and if someone comes in your way you are starting to fight with him (ofc Bass for example isnt inncocent always as he can be an asshole aswell same as me).

    Insignius wrote:







    And Ivo, you're just almost the same as Race is, the only difference is Race is more mature. In the last couple of weeks you insulted me for being dumb (?) and wished me the death. Wait a minute, weren't you the one calling me a "retard" for joking about death? I just can't take you serious anymore, otherwise you would have been reported by me a dozen of times.

    (freedom of speech)


    ahahahah
    Am i the guy who faked his dead? This action is what a total idiot can do and by the fact you already played with the death, you deserve to die now. Anyways you are one of the dumbest people i have ever met and i think that will stay forever.You reported me? WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW pls bro dont hurt me like dis :((((