Report K3kz

  • Report
    Nick:Hero(~)
    Reporting:Mr.K3kz#S
    Date and Time:10:33PM 22/3/2017
    Reason:Racism & Bad behavior & black humor
    Evidence:
    [img]http://store6.up-00.com/2017-03/149021629864861.png[/img]
    [img]http://store6.up-00.com/2017-03/149021629878882.png[/img]
    [img]http://store6.up-00.com/2017-03/149009599576412.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://store6.up-00.com/2017-03/149021786233831.png[/img]

    Additional information:1st picture ( The beginning ) : As you can see, it starts from there. The first picture was used in a report against K3kz before for the same reason I am reporting him now.
    Report K3kz ( Racism )

    2nd picture: That picture wasn't used in any kind of report. According to Neon United rules
    We expect a good behavior in the chat, which includes avoiding aggressive, racist, deprecative, illegal, insulting, spamming, discriminating or propagating actions and expressions. The infringement will be punished with a temporary mute and in serious cases, with a temporary up to a permanent ban.
    There is no doubt that's the " serious case ". ( Clear Racism Case )

    3rd picture: It was used against him against him by Foltn for kicking him and burak from the arena in the last seconds and made them lose their scores. ( Bad Behavior )
    Report [Kekz]

    4th picture: That picture was not used before in any report thread. What happened in this picture was today ( 1 hour ago ) I tried to understand why is he doing this but instead of discussing he should me this. ( Black Humor & Provocation )

    Of course if K3kz didn't have many friends who are Section leaders and Admins, He would be banned already. For example Burak, He got many punishments for less mistakes he made that I showed what K3kz made in this topic.

    Section Leaders have talked and decided to give him a five hours ban starting from now (19:18 - 00:18).
    What a great idea to ban him during his ( sleep ) and he wakes up like nothing happened.

    This community was built by love and co-operation. People like K3kz will ruin it with his actions. Tjong built this community and Carball server to have fun, not to ruin others' days and mood. Instead of offending others, try to do something for them that they won't forgot you with.

    Final thing, @Firzen I'm asking you to take this case instead of the Section leaders or even Bass. I can ask for this as long as this community is democratic community.

    Thanks for reading.
    Section leader(s) do your job. This is a legit report and the timing of the 'massive' 5 hour ban is a weir choice imo...

    I don't think I would ban but a warning should be in place. Also don't pull out the racism card so fast. Sometimes a joke is just a joke and nothing more don't blow it upup so big ( :pokerface: ) had no other words to say this.

    No idea why you are only reporting Kekz, Frenk seems to have a part in this as well :pondering:

    Members obey da rules plox.
    Again a report against members, as representitive of neon you obey and enforce the rules or gtfo.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/primary_ranks/moderator.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/financier.png[/img]
    Kekz is so annoying and he is not joking. He will hate you and start shit conversations just because you are an arab. You'll say that we have just to ignore him(that's actually not a right action), i'm doing but patience has limits.

    Pipo wrote:

    Section leader(s) do your job. This is a legit report and the timing of the 'massive' 5 hour ban is a weir choice imo...
    Hero stated in his report that he wants Firzen to take the case, not the Section Leaders nor Bass. If he doesn't want us to take the report because he thinks we will go easy on K3kZ because friendships or whatever, I respect it. Now if Firzen does not want to take over the case, there will be no other option and we will take it, along the whole membership.

    Pipo wrote:

    I don't think I would ban but a warning should be in place.
    The five hour ban was in fact a warning. Now if it should've been a longer ban... I don't know. We all agreed on five as the fairest one.

    Pipo wrote:

    Again a report against members, as representitive of neon you obey and enforce the rules or gtfo.
    K3kZ is not a Member, and the only recent photo is the last one, which is from yesterday. The rest are from 2 to 10 months old - Frenk is not a Member anymore either.

    [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
    Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

    Post was edited 3 times, last by “Kath” ().

    Oh, well so many people resigned that I lost track of it. :foreveralone:

    Good job, well done. Firzen to the rescueeee :bitchplease:
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/primary_ranks/moderator.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/financier.png[/img]

    Race wrote:

    Kekz was already banned (a decision by the Section Leaders). And the pics here are too old.


    I can use the pictures as long as he didn't get the right punishment on it or were not used in any kind of reports before, even if it's 10 years older.

    The second picture shows you the clear racism he did and he didn't get reported with that picture before. So, you can count this picture as the main topic of this report.

    I don't hate K3kz, I only want him to stop and try to have fun with everyone like we call ( Peace )
    It will not a bigger deal if he gets punished than he stops, because he will start it over and over.
    The only way to make him stop this is a serious punishment and make him learn a lesson.

    Pipo wrote:

    No idea why you are only reporting Kekz, Frenk seems to have a part in this as well.


    Frenk can stop once you ask him or he knows that it annoys you. Sometimes we accept it because he's friendly and funny guy.
    If you try to ask K3kz to stop, he will change the main topic of the discussion and start making fun of your religion, he should know the difference between when it is okay for us or at least sometimes and when we don't want to have fun.
    Actually, reporters are not supposed to freely choose the moderator a case gets assigned to. This is clearly a report against a player on a game server, which belongs to a Section so usually the servers moderators or Section Leaders should take care of it. The administration is responsible e.g. for reports against Section Leaders or administrators.

    However, I can provide my evaluation for this, but I myself won't take action. This is up to the Section Lead.

    The first screenshot is, as you stated yourself, from a report submitted in July 2016. In its last post there is a clear statement specifying the overall outcome. The case has been closed. You cannot punish someone for something they have been discharged from already. I'd also say, as it's more than half a year in the past, any appeal deadline has been exceeded already.

    The second screenshot shows, from my understanding of the first sentence of the Wikipedia article on racism, a racist statement made by K3kz.

    The third screenshot shows a notice that you've been kicked from K3kz' arena. If it was a private arena, there's no wrong thing here. If he used moderation rights to do so, he should give a statement on the reasoning so we can see, if it was right or not. However, the screenshot doesn't prove anything on its own.

    The fourth screenshot shows some jokes being made about Turkish/Muslim(?) culture/religion. Joking about culture/religion might not be a nice thing to do, but we do not punish it.

    That was my interpretation and my evaluation. All in all I'd maybe mute him for a day for the arab racism. And grow some balls.

    Post was edited 2 times, last by “Firzen” ().

    ich raschd aus, ich raschd kompledd aus

    schokodrink geherd in de tetrapack un ned annerschd

    SONSCHT KNALLTS
    [img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Apple+maps_d23e6b_4322471.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/So+close_610afa_4688357.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Nom+andddd+he+s+gone_3e66ee_4266810.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+could+watch+this+for+days_cb07f6_4123207.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Drums_398b7f_4403823.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Mmmm+derpsi_9ead70_3862489.gif[/img]
    I posted these pictures with full knowledge that some of them won't make him get punished. I wanted to show you that the level of the shit he does is increasing and you have to stop him.
    Don't you think that a guy got reported for about 3-4 times for the same reason is a problem? some of you will ask, what does that mean? It means that the problem is in you. The law you set doesn't match on Kekz because his friendship as Barba, Kath and Bass. Firzen, I wanted you to take this case because I'm one hundred percent sure that you would be fair in all ways and the biggest evidence, you said it by yourself:

    Firzen wrote:

    The first screenshot is, as you stated yourself, from a report submitted in July 2016. In its last post there is a clear statement specifying the overall outcome. The case has been closed. You cannot punish someone for something they have been discharged from already. I'd also say, as it's more than half a year in the past, any appeal deadline has been exceeded already.

    It's the same as the 2nd picture, why didn't he get punished? How did he get out of that report like a piece of cake?

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “Hero^” ().

    Hero^ wrote:

    The law you set doesn't match on Kekz because his friendship as Barba, Kath and Bass.
    Just wanted to mention, that K3kZ is neither my friend, nor do I hate him. I have no real contact to him and actually I don't really know him that much and he isn't really sympathetic in my eyes.

    Just talking with him about several topics when I'm online once every 6 months doesn't make me his friend. I don't even consider any of the guys here I never really met (without Crannock, Mattes and Tjong) as my friends, but more like good acquaintances.

    Think about this, next time you call me everyone's friend, who is not your opinion.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

    K3kZ wrote:


    I was muted for 5hours.


    Wear glasses.


    Then there is another opinion.:
    You support him because you have some problems with religions, arabs, etc..
    I see you don't deserve your rank here if you have these problems. Because whoever accepts to have this rank with its big responsibility, Should be fair in all ways and i mean by this " Hates no one & never supports someone else that ruin the community "

    I still want to know why is he supposed to get punished for the second picture and he didn't get punished for the first one used in Silver's report? ^^

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “Hero^” ().

    Maybe it should be considered that Kekz already got reported and punished, so this is not the first time he came in conflict with others, and he has a problem with behaving normally (with muslims). But I can't see why any further action should be taken at this point, since the previous report was a long time ago, and since kekz already got some punishment...

    dont open this

    Hero^ wrote:

    Then there is another opinion.:You support him because you have some problems with religions, arabs, etc..
    [img]https://media.tenor.co/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/tenor.gif[/img]

    Sorry, but that sincerely made me chuckle.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

    Post was edited 10 times, last by “F-22” ().

    Hero^ wrote:

    You support him because you have some problems with religions, arabs, etc..
    Where did I actually support him? Where did I say, that it was good was K3kZ has done?

    Besides this I have nothing against religion in general. It's good that some poor people have something to hang on. I just don't consider myself as one of them, that's it.

    The thing is that people get so much hurt, when you say anything bad about their religion. As Firzen already mentioned several times, your religion is considered as your own opinion here. Nothing more. I'm just not your opinion. I respect yours, but you should also respect, that I have another opinion than you.

    I won't bother you with it all the time, like K3kZ did. I did it once, with some jokes, you still seem to be pissed off about this. This was almost a year ago and since then I didn't say a word about yours or any other religion. Now you dig up antiquities from months ago.

    So what's actually your problem? Do you want to roll up all the shit we had already again? Do you want another discussion, that does not come to an clear end? As long as we don't have the same opinion (in this case religion), we can not find the least common denominator.

    And about Arabs: Sorry, I can't have problems with all Arabs, since I don't know all. We got some prominent Arabs in Germany and some of them I actually like. So I don't see the point here.

    Hero^ wrote:

    I see you don't deserve your rank here if you have these problems.
    If I don't deserve my rank, members are still allowed to vote about my administrator rank. If they don't want to see me in this position, they can just vote me out and I'm fine with it. I don't want to be an administrator of a clan, where the majority of the members don't want me.

    I will look forward to the vote. When there even will be one.

    Hero^ wrote:

    Because whoever accepts to have this rank with its big responsibility, Should be fair in all ways and i mean by this " Hates no one & never supports someone else that ruin the community "
    The only guys in the history of Neon I ever hated were Timao and Race. Whoever remembers Timao knows why. And about Race: Well, the hate is mutual. My hate comes from a past a long time ago, when he started to talk everything bad LTWYD and I did for the Race section. Anyways, that's yesterday's news.

    But if I would support "someone else that ruin the community", it must be you. You, who started this with your behavior some months ago. With your threats towards Neon (and therefor also it's community). And of course with this post and this unnecessary post, that are just for the purpose to provoke and to spread hate. So you aren't better than K3kZ in any way.

    Also this picture someone sent me right after I activated your last post. I guess you have nothing else to do and just need my attention or something? Does this make you horny in any way? Believe me, I got better stuff to do, than to deal with your stupid outpourings you got every 3 weeks. For example making some coffee the half an hour I didn't look into your post.

    "Grow some balls" and kthxbai. :)
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

    Hero^ wrote:

    Don't you think that a guy got reported for about 3-4 times for the same reason is a problem?
    I found three reports, one of which is this one. The first one was about the muslim bomb statement, the second one for the arena kick. Not the same reasons. And well, he wrote two sentences some peole consider being offensive or whatever. I think there are quite more problematic people, like the ones that spam the shit out of the chat or try to harm the community in some way.

    Hero^ wrote:

    It means that the problem is in you.
    Actually, the biggest problem I see here is in you, Hero. You're making an elephant out of two sentences you just didn't like. How do you plan on living in peace and happiness, if two sentences are able to upset you this strongly? Is this really worth your time? There will always be people that hate your culture or just don't respect it and some of them will not hesitate to make jokes or shout out negative statements about it.

    Hero^ wrote:

    Firzen, I wanted you to take this case because I'm one hundred percent sure that you would be fair in all ways and the biggest evidence, you said it by yourself:

    Firzen wrote:

    The first screenshot is, as you stated yourself, from a report submitted in July 2016. In its last post there is a clear statement specifying the overall outcome. The case has been closed. You cannot punish someone for something they have been discharged from already. I'd also say, as it's more than half a year in the past, any appeal deadline has been exceeded already.

    It's the same as the 2nd picture, why didn't he get punished? How did he get out of that report like a piece of cake?
    Because of a decision about that case being quite difficult, a vote (only members will be able to see it), had been started to decide about K3kz' punishment. Kath posted the results as closing statement in the report thread. With this, the case has been closed and will have no influence on later reports, thus not on this one.

    Hero^ wrote:

    I still want to know why is he supposed to get punished for the second picture and he didn't get punished for the first one used in Silver's report? ^^
    From my current point of view, I'd say you're right about both cases (1 and 2) being racism according to Wikipedia. However, as I said, the first case has been closed long ago and won't be opened again for a reevaluation. So only the second screenshot here remains as a proof for a statement that can be punished.

    Statements made in the chat or elsewhere are in my opinion a very difficult thing to punish. Our rules state that racism is strictly forbidden, but I may have done an error by introducing this rule. Racism is a very open term. It also means prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. So both Muslims always bomb and Arab girls are the prettiest are racism, even though the latter statement would rather bother non-arab girls (because it says they're not the prettiest) than any arab.

    And then, there is the severity. Muslims always bomb and Germans are stupid assholes are both racist statements, but while the first one is just a false prejudice, the second one is an actual insult as well. Or a vice versa case: Muslims are idiots and Germans kill Jews. Both racism, but the first one is an insult, the second one just a prejudice/lie. In these examples, I'd consider a report agains the insult useful, if it's not just a one-time thing, but the other statement is just a ridiculous lie and nobody should even bother with it.

    Because all this is so complicated and there are so many different shades of gray ( :bean: :megusta: ) between good (white) and bad (black) (NOT BLACK PEOPLE, THAT WOULD BE RACIST, IT'S JUST ABOUT COLOR STEREOTYPES :why: ) the final decision about such reports is the Section Leaders' (or moderators'), because they, as humans, can and shall evaluate whether the reported statement is, in context of the case and the community as a whole, worth a punishment or not.

    I don't want to be in a community where every single word gets taken with a pinch of salt (i.e. gets carefully evaluated and rated) and may lead to punishments. If someone just causes a bad mood on the server by spamming, flaming, insulting or whatever, just mute them to recover the peace. But if someone makes two slight jokes about a culture or religion or ethnicity or whatever you like over the course of a year – you really got nothing else to do? It's just a chat on a gameserver with random strangers.

    My opinion remains: The SL should decide, whether they want to punish the second screenshot case or not. Or they can make a vote again.