NoOvL's Application to Ne

• Declined

NoOvL's Application to Ne

Nick(s):NoOvL
      Birthdate:23.07.2000
      Languages:Arabic and English
      Contact-information:Skype : aliaiman.lelo123
      Something about your MTA-Career: Frist of all , I started mta in 2014 and It was nice game as I can see I knew many friends after that I knew the clans then I made a Join request to -DG| Divinity Gamers and they accepted me and I was happy because It was the frist time I join a clan by Jr anyway after this I went to |MG| Monster Gamers I joined it without any JRs and I was the shooter leader for this clan at the end I made a JR to ffs but I closed it for having some problems in my life then I came back and went to 3R because I THOUGHT it's the suitable place for shooter and playing mgm but my thinking was uncorrectly and now I want to find new server with new players & admins and to be a part of it.
      Why do you want to join Neon?:Oh I liked this part ... Okay I want to join Neon for many things frist of it to be a member or a player of the squad I can help them alot in shooter and CWs also in making intros.
      How can you support Neon or the community?: I can make many things like editing photos by Photoshop CS6 and making intros by After effects and so all.
      If you feel you're thinking I'll jump right over into cold .... cold water with you and I won't let them go ! :love:

Post was edited 2 times, last by “NoOvL” ().