Report Deamonik

  • Report

    Report Deamonik

    Nick: Mr.K3kZ
    Reporting: Deamonik
    Date and Time: 13.04.2017; around 20:23
    Reason: Insulting
    Evidence: The Logs

    >> At first I want to say that it was not my intention to make this report public, because I´m not a friend of public exposure. After some speaks with serval SL´s they made me to post it on the forum... So I´m sorry for this being public. Nevertheless I don´t want people to write under this report who were not involved, so please close it and wait for Deamoniks answer. <<

    Source Code

    1. [2017-04-13 20:26:52] [A]K3kZ#S: why the fuck hepy gol counted but mien not>?
    2. [2017-04-13 20:26:56] [A]K3kZ#S: it was the same
    3. [2017-04-13 20:27:00] [A]vT-Ivo: kekz
    4. [2017-04-13 20:27:04] [A]vT-Ivo: check the video now
    5. [2017-04-13 20:27:07] [A]vT-Ivo: u ll see why
    6. [2017-04-13 20:27:09] [A]K3kZ#S: ill upload mine aswell
    7. [2017-04-13 20:27:10] [A]K3kZ#S: xD
    8. [2017-04-13 20:27:12] [A]vT-Frenk: it wasnt the same
    9. [2017-04-13 20:27:20] [A]vT-Ivo: i meant ur video
    10. [2017-04-13 20:27:21] [A]vT-Ivo: fool
    11. [2017-04-13 20:27:29] [A]K3kZ#S: on which
    12. [2017-04-13 20:27:38] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: your ball speeded up so hard, but for hepy it was clear block
    13. [2017-04-13 20:27:40] [A]K3kZ#S: and again we lose cuz the luck isnt on our side
    14. [2017-04-13 20:27:56] [A]K3kZ#S: hepy is a tank
    15. [2017-04-13 20:27:58] [A]Ne|Jms#S: that hepy block was a fucking sync
    16. [2017-04-13 20:28:01] [A]vT-Hepy: nope
    17. [2017-04-13 20:28:03] [A]vT-Frenk: wtf
    18. [2017-04-13 20:28:04] [A]Ne|Jms#S: he didnt even jump
    19. [2017-04-13 20:28:05] [A]vT-Frenk: it fucking wasnt xD
    20. [2017-04-13 20:28:08] [A]K3kZ#S: it was
    21. [2017-04-13 20:28:13] [A]vT-Frenk: dont you guys know the difference?
    22. [2017-04-13 20:28:20] [A]K3kZ#S: will upload the vid
    23. [2017-04-13 20:28:31] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: frenk they are just like that
    24. [2017-04-13 20:28:36] [A]Ne|Jms#S: lol
    25. [2017-04-13 20:29:14] [A]K3kZ#S: deam
    26. [2017-04-13 20:29:17] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: u had nice unluck in attacking xd
    27. [2017-04-13 20:29:23] [A]K3kZ#S: why u were in this arena if we tiold u to leave?
    28. [2017-04-13 20:29:34] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: because hummels ???
    29. [2017-04-13 20:29:36] [A]K3kZ#S: and?
    30. [2017-04-13 20:29:39] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: lol
    31. [2017-04-13 20:29:45] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: i am rude
    32. [2017-04-13 20:29:47] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: xd
    33. [2017-04-13 20:29:56] [A]K3kZ#S: u should be removed from thje ne team
    34. [2017-04-13 20:30:03] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: u shouldnt have born
    35. [2017-04-13 20:30:04] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: so what boy
    36. [2017-04-13 20:30:09] [A]K3kZ#S: and this was the 2nd warn
    37. [2017-04-13 20:30:14] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: damn
    38. [2017-04-13 20:30:17] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: thats horrible
    39. [2017-04-13 20:30:23] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: warning, i should be scared now
    40. [2017-04-13 20:30:47] [A]K3kZ#S: is okay
    41. [2017-04-13 20:30:49] [A]K3kZ#S: reported
    42. [2017-04-13 20:30:51] [A]K3kZ#S: u
    43. [2017-04-13 20:31:00] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: xD


    So what am I complaining about?

    Im complaining against two of his statements as being a member.

    1, [2017-04-13 20:30:03] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: u shouldnt have born
    2, [2017-04-13 20:30:04] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: so what boy

    Of course my statements were not the best either, but him, being a member, should have warned or muted me instead of going through the vulgar and tasteless way of the art of insulting.

    Post was edited 3 times, last by “K3kZ” ().

    the only thing i see here is a normal fight in a normal day in the wonderful world of carball, what changes now to report? you are just using the chance that deamonik got 2 warnings and you trying to report for useless things.

    "[2017-04-13 20:29:56] [A]K3kZ#S: u should be removed from thje ne team" this was clearly a provokation, ofc you didnt get the best answer from deamonik, but 2 words, not enough for a report, i guess.
    [img=http://i.imgur.com/BNTdeM4.png]/img]
    "How Great I am "
    Nice Kekz, nice :lol: Well, i actually don't say such things on daily basis, or at a basis at all. But after i tried to help Hummels to ref a match, because he has a lack of experience, you just tell me:
    [2017-04-13 20:29:56] [A]K3kZ#S: u should be removed from thje ne team
    So yea it really piss someone off, since i tried to help and instead i just get contempt. And since you take everything with sarcasm, surprises me you took this seriously, well, you are not innocent at all. You got reported by players multiple times, so more like, you made me to write that, true is i could react differently, but thats not for mute nor ban imo, its just a mocking note from your side, and i really had no mood to act in mature way, what i could but ... was lazy :bitchplease:
    What more to add... i guess nothing :bitchplease: Snakes specifically you, are the only ones who hates me and Wolves, so i completely understand meaning of this report. On the other side, i can claim with clean conscience that i am doing nothing wrong, my purpose is to have fun on the server, not to punish people, because the only entity keeping server alive is getting smaller. People should feel happy when joining server to play with their friends, to be between friends and to have fun. Ouh its already off topic. Well i have no problem to carry the consequences :P Good night !

    cfnjm666gearbxxd wrote:

    the only thing i see here is a normal fight in a normal day in the wonderful world of carball, what changes now to report? you are just using the chance that deamonik got 2 warnings and you trying to report for useless things.

    "[2017-04-13 20:29:56] [A]K3kZ#S: u should be removed from thje ne team" this was clearly a provokation, ofc you didnt get the best answer from deamonik, but 2 words, not enough for a report, i guess.

    As I said I´m not the innocent one either. But he as a member should know better and not react like me. All in all in don´t find this report useless at all. It´s true this are only two words, but very hard ones. I connect these words with wishing someone to die. How should I know that Deamonik has two warns?
    Like I said I don´t wish people to answer who are not involved in this. I appeal you to regard this.

    Deamonik wrote:

    Nice Kekz, nice Well, i actually don't say such things on daily basis, or at a basis at all. But after i tried to help Hummels to ref a match, because he has a lack of experience, you just tell me:
    [2017-04-13 20:29:56] [A]K3kZ#S: u should be removed from thje ne team
    So yea it really piss someone off, since i tried to help and instead i just get contempt. And since you take everything with sarcasm, surprises me you took this seriously, well, you are not innocent at all. You got reported by players multiple times, so more like, you made me to write that, true is i could react differently, but thats not for mute nor ban imo, its just a mocking note from your side, and i really had no mood to act in mature way, what i could but ... was lazy
    What more to add... i guess nothing Snakes specifically you, are the only ones who hates me and Wolves, so i completely understand meaning of this report. On the other side, i can claim with clean conscience that i am doing nothing wrong, my purpose is to have fun on the server, not to punish people, because the only entity keeping server alive is getting smaller. People should feel happy when joining server to play with their friends, to be between friends and to have fun. Ouh its already off topic. Well i have no problem to carry the consequences Good night !

    Yes it´s true, I take everything with sarcasm from people I do not have stress with and as you have already mentioned we have not the best relation towards each other. With the rest you have said I can agree.

    When the SLs decide the outcome of this case and come to a conclusion, I wish they will contact me before the punishment and the close of this request.

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “K3kZ” ().

    K3kZ wrote:

    It´s true this are only two words, but very hard ones. I connect these words with wishing someone to die.

    Woah, you poor thing. If that happened to me, I would probably even consider suicide. I am actually considering it right now, because I have trouble living in a world where people with such bad intentions roam free. <X


    Maybe neon could also hire a personal psychologist, so you would get over this traumatic experience as fast as possible.


    Maybe you should also stop using the internet. Neon rules are there for a good behaviour in chat, You can't expect punishment just because you do not like someone, and you exchanged a few harsh words.
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “F-22” ().

    No tl;dr has been found.
    Blablabla rage about crap topic #36523

    *close forum*
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/primary_ranks/moderator.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/financier.png[/img]

    F-22 wrote:

    Maybe you should also stop using the internet. Neon rules are there for a good behaviour in chat, You can't expect punishment just because you do not like someone, and you exchanged a few harsh words.

    This clearly shows me that YOU have not joined the server in the last days, otherwise you would know for what people were charged without reporting them in the forum. For my unluck I have to do it. And I actually dont get your point. He broke a rule, I report it. You cant determine this on the amount of words. And this is exactly why I did not wanted to post it in public, because not involved, inactive people like you are answering without knowing what is happening at all on the server.
    I can give you an example about an other german MTA-Server. If you visit its report section the people are reporting each other for using the /me command after their dead. And of course it is not a big thing but still a rule which was broken and ends in a ban.

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “K3kZ” ().

    K3kZ wrote:


    This clearly shows me that YOU have not joined the server in the last days, otherwise you would know for what people were charged without reporting them in the forum.
    Then, please, write "what is happening", you cannot expect us to punish our member for stuff we do not know. If I understand correctly, this was just "the tip of the iceberg", that made you start a report thread (though if this is the worstthat happened, I am somehow doubtful).

    He broke a rule,
    Which rule? Insulting? :seriously: You, of all people, know very well how many insults go "unpunished" on the server, and this "insult" is a lot less direct than most.


    To me, it seems like you dislike Deamonik, and you want bad things (f.e. a kick) to happen to him. Otherwise, I do not understand why you would report him for such nonsense.



    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/fun/spast.png[/img]
    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
    "People already got banned for less." - Bass

    Post was edited 1 time, last by “F-22” ().

    all i can say after seeing this crap is...




























    race motm
    [img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Apple+maps_d23e6b_4322471.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/So+close_610afa_4688357.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Nom+andddd+he+s+gone_3e66ee_4266810.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+could+watch+this+for+days_cb07f6_4123207.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Drums_398b7f_4403823.gif[/img][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Mmmm+derpsi_9ead70_3862489.gif[/img]
    But how could Deamonik type and send this so fast? :pondering:

    [2017-04-13 20:30:03] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: u shouldnt have born
    [2017-04-13 20:30:04] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: so what boy

    20:30:03 and 20:30:04.
    That's kinda fast.
    [img]https://s18.postimg.org/cwua5vxh5/Dani.png[/img]



    [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/primary_ranks/member.png[/img]
    8o