App from Batman

• Declined

App from Batman

Nick(s):Batman

Birthdate:1st of August,2000

Languages:Yugoslavian(includes Croatian,Serbian,Bosnian and some words of Slovenian), and English.

Contact-Information: || E-Mail:fgazdek98@gmail.com || Skype: filip.gazdek6||

Something about your MTA-Career:I'm playing since 2009, I was really into playing some Destruction Derby or Classic Race (Then it was called DM!!!).I've been playing a while on Team NeO (Mixed with DD,DM and Race). Then it got closed,players were missing,tho.I've been searching next gamemode,and the one I've used to play was RPG. I was in there for like,3 years.Then all the stuff gone,and I left the game,until I've seen my cousin playing on Neon,I was like : Oh that's pretty cool server,and so,I've downloaded MTA,and joined Neon in May,2015.

Why do you want to join Neon?:Well,daily there are 50+ players who joins the server and I couldn't see any member or trial joining united,In these 50 players,minimum 25 of them are breaking the rules and doing stuff which are against the rules,I'm spending 5-6 hours daily in the server and I'd stop them,also I'm expirienced guy in the server,also I've expirienced how to be a Member,I think I did my job well then in the past. so I wanna repeat the same.

How can you support Neon or the community?:Well the Neon community has been one of the biggest communities on MTA so far,So it'd be great to Neon community get that title again,I have Youtube channel Y and I could do some cool montages and videos to invite the players,my friends are playing on the server too,also there are few bugs on United which I could solve,and if I get a maptester ( which I was) I could fix the maps which are bugged.

Thanks for reading my app,have a nice day.

Proffessional signature maker.

Batman wrote:

I couldn't see any member or trial joining united,minimum 25 of them are breaking the rules and doing stuff which are against the rules.

I'm a trial member active in the community for 24 hours. For this reason, I spend at least 8 hours a day n Neon United.
    You say that at least 25 players break the rules. I didn't come across the players breaking the rules, maybe 2 or 3 people. According to the rules of this community I do my duty. But I have never seen you on Neon United.

anyway, good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------

+THEPERA wrote:

Batman wrote:

I couldn't see any member or trial joining united,minimum 25 of them are breaking the rules and doing stuff which are against the rules.

I'm a trial member active in the community for 24 hours. For this reason, I spend at least 8 hours a day n Neon United.
    You say that at least 25 players break the rules. I didn't come across the players breaking the rules, maybe 2 or 3 people. According to the rules of this community I do my duty. But I have never seen you on Neon United.

anyway, good luck.

Yep,probably you spend 8 hours a day but on another server or with another nick,or maybe when I'm at the school (12:00-20:00 GMT+1)

btw. yeah,it's sadly that I'm never online,also it's seeable by my online time lmao.

But you write a big as application as if it was your first time, you resigned/left the clan September 29th previous year. Why do you want to join again? And why would you stay this time? :pondering:

For people to lazy to look it up, he joined back when he was called #Fanta.

Pipo wrote:

But you write a big as application as if it was your first time, you resigned/left the clan September 29th previous year. Why do you want to join again? And why would you stay this time? :pondering:

For people to lazy to look it up, he joined back when he was called #Fanta.

Believe me,when You see the annoying people breaking the rules,You'd do anything to mute them,and suddenly,there's noone to do so.
    If needed,I can post logs for THEPERA ("trial") to see the guys he has to mute.

Batman, with the last two post the first impression you give to me after such a long time is that of a complete ass. I don't know what has happened in the meantime you haven't been here, but you are a total retard right now.

Don't be jealous of THEPERA, a TRIAL, who was given the chance to prove himself, just as we did before with you. Just because you were a member before doesn't give you a single fucking right to discrimine him for his online time or whatever.

I won't start a vote for you, you became a total ass in my eyes, and I let you know I'll vote no if a trial or a member vote is ever created.

Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kath” ().

I ain't giving you more respect than to him cuz you're SL and he is a trial,but I respect you more cuz you are a good person,and he just became salty,luckily on my app,for nothing he came here and provoked me that i'm never online,ask whoever you want if i'm not online,bye.

P.S my online time was to show him that he's totally wrong. xx

@Batman
    Don't take it too seriously. You are just trying to help, but believe this - the community here isn't what it was once and it will never be. It's not worth your time to help Neon by muting people on the abandoned Neon servers. Truth is hard to take.
    All these ranks and shit meant something once, years ago. Now this bulshit doesn't mean shit. Even if you're Section Leader, you're noone to ... you all know who. I know it by experience. My advice is ignore what makes you angry and what annoys you and do what pleases you.
    Was his "provoke" about how much time you spent online, or was it about how much time you spend now? Think about it. Last few months, you were nowhere near, at least not much of us saw you. THEPERA wasn't always here, to know how active you were.

lmao :okay:

8o

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Dani_” ().