Departure of Race

Departure of Race

Good evening

On the 23rd of May 2017 I am leaving for USA. Just got my VISA approved. And I will be away for around 5 months roughly. It might sound like a goodbye for you but I want to say some things and specifically with this thread I would like to thank my teams at Carball Club The #Snakes. Hats down for James, who is now leading the oldest official club of Neon's CARBALL history. He and I started something in "The Shield" which continues here. K3kZ... this guy... I don't know what to say about him. Such a broad-minded guy. One moment I want to kill him, in the next moment it's really different. Maybe one day we'll go on a date. A couple date like. Thanks to Burak, who agreed to help us. What I understood after those 4 years of Carball about him (as he's a carballer from the beginning itself) is that Burak can be a big ass sometimes, but has a big heart aswell. Rentier (a.k.a. Bambi & Rentiersex). I PALY PLX? Wild animal, who has bright future in Carball. I have a feeling he's better than me as a striker already.
      Anyway. I am writing all of this, because 5 months is quite long for Carball and everything could happen. I would like to wish good luck to my teammates and they gotta know that no matter what happens, they are winners for me. Also, good luck to the other teams in the league and in the upcoming championship. I won't hide that beside Snakes, I have other team which I would like to win Season 4.

So once again, good luck. And not a goodbye, but see you soon. I will miss Carball. (I might play my last game before a while on Sunday)
      Well, u already said that to us in skype but here once again from me :bitchplease:

Have a nice time in the USA and come back healthy in some months :) And also thanks for the nice words and giving me the leadership of #S. Thats a honor for me and I or better said we all wont let u down. So focus on USA and dont pick up too much fights as a Barkeeper in America or we'll send UFC Burak to support you 8)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Negan” ().

Didn't really read, because white on this dark background hurts, which is why the default font color is gray. Also, big font is only used by liars. But I assume somewhere in your text you're saying goodbye to your good friend Firzen, who always stood behind you so thanks for that and have a nice time in idiot nation.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Firzen” ().

Firzen wrote:

Didn't really read, because white on this dark background hurts, which is why the default font color is gray. Also, big font is only used by liars. But I assume somewhere in your text you're saying goodbye to your good friend Firzen, who always stood behind you so thanks for that and have a nice time in idiot nation.

About your first sentence. White/Black... such contrast is representing my personality about Neon's membership (and not only, the situation aswell) and I use it most of the time. But I see that you're trying to get some kind of attention with this one, as it doesn't really matter for me, I don't care, and I bet you've read every single line of what I wrote or at least "Didn't really read" doesn't mean you didn't read it at all for sure.
      Yes, I am a liar. I am studying law, lying is what I do, not only in my professional aspect. But here I haven't said any lie. I am addressing people who are important for me in Carball, so this is a very cheap accusation from you. Thanks for being behind me. As you've written your text in small font, I assume you're not lying. I guess you can see that this text is again... big and white.
      So I'm putting you in a paradox, whether I'm lying or not, and about what specifically.
      Using a font SO BIG that you can only read it
      on a phone because of scaling purposes doesn't help either. IT'S TRUE

ontopic: Why isn't this called an inactivity thread? #hipster ? Or are you going to make a post in the thread for every time you depart from your home? :pondering: RACE PAID THE MEXICANS FOR IT

really ontopic: k, bye. have fun and so on :foreveralone:

:allthethings:

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Pipo” ().