Tournament outside of Neon - Recruitment

Tournament outside of Neon - Recruitment

Hello Neon fellas

As the title says, this thread is about recruitment into a tournament that's organized by 6s. This tournament is called MTT, and its based on all MTA pro-gaming gamemodes, such as DM,DD, Race(checkpoints) and Shooter. I usually find someone to play with, but this time i didn't somehow :foreveralone: :okay:
      It is quite a large tournament and i like such competitions just like this one. The team should consists of 5 to 8 players. Right now we are 3 ( me, Barb and Hero ). So if you are interested in representing Neon in this tournament, leave a reply in here or lemme know on skype ! :allthethings: ( Here is something more about it: Sixth Sense: MTT II - Sixth Sense )
      PS: You dont have to be that skilled, it is about fun ! :bitchplease:
      Edit: The tournament is taking a place during a summer.
      Edit2: Team is full for now, thanks everyone <3
      Thanks,
      Deamonik

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Deamonik” ().

Deamonik wrote:

PS: You dont have to be that skilled

Say no more!! :bitchplease:
      I can be part of the shooter, if its shooter (so ground-shooter not with jumps) jump shooter is stupid if you want to go in the air just go play hunter :bitchplease:

And I can be spare for some other game modes etc... would be fun.
      I don't have much spare time though.. so I don't know how demanding it is??
      (How many evenings will there be played etc)
      Thats cool, we need a shooter guy ! :lol: Well the match consist of 20 rounds, 5 rounds of each gamemode. ( 5 rounds of shooter , unfortunately even it is split to 3 without jumps and 2 with jumps :cry: ). It starts approximately in a month i believe, and will last during the summer. Matches are set at the evening, but with many teams signed in, there is a big chance that match can be played during a week, what just might be unsuitable for you :bean: Not sure about the group stage and knock-out system yet, but i guess there will be like 3-5 matches... ( depends if we get far in the tournament or not ) .. I dont know all infos yet unfortunately.

New

Match: Noxious Pro Sense - Neon Multigaming || Groupstage

Result: 4-16

Team: Deamonik, Mito, Barbawix, Shift

Modes: DD 0-5 || DM 0-2 || RACE 0-5 || SHOOTER 2-3 || WFF 2-1 || SPRINT 0-2

MVP: Deamonik, Shift

Groupstage Result

Place

Team

Played

Won

Tied

Lost

Difference

Neon Multigaming

31-9

OutlawZ

25-15

Noxious Pro Sense

4-36

Herewith Neon Multigaming became first in Group 6 and joins the round of the last 16!

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Barbawix” ().

New

Unfortunately its not allowed to change the team within the tourny to replace players wich might lost the interest or cant play for reasons. Anyways its something we should suggest and discuss with Party for a future event, with some rules ofc to avoid unfairness and fraud.
      Playing this for fun + winning 2 matches = Double fun :megusta: