Some way to handle syncs

Some way to handle syncs

I got this idea a while ago and I thought I would have shared it here, althought circumstances don't allow us to.
      A sync is nothing but the same event getting triggered multiple times in a very short time everytime the ball gets hit by a player.
      Ending up in the direction wanted by the latter player that was involved in the collision. Thereby giving the ball a super boost.
      The idea would be to set a miliseconds timer each timer the ball is hit preventing it from taking further shots.
      This in a hypothetical collision/sync would cause the ball to go into the direction wanted by the first player and to "stop" in the exact moment the ball gets hit back from a second player.
      The same effect the ball gets when it collides with "untriggerable objects" like the goals. It just stops.
      Obviously this timer will operate in miliseconds and there won't be a huge difference, but still an effective one.
      And obviously it would need a good amount of testing before it gets to a good level!
      Just a simple idea I got. Hope you comment under here :P