Application by Essawy

• Declined

Application by Essawy

Nick(s): Essawy
    Birthdate: 1999/8/23
    Languages: English and arabic
    Contact-Information:|| E-Mail: |i use teamspeak and my skype mohamedelessawy3| Skype: ||
    Something about your MTA-Career: my mta career i've joined mta in 2012 i joined cit2 server then i didn't understand anything there then i searched for fun server like neon and ffs gaming then i join neon i've played for months then i left mta cause was boring playing alone and i joined mta again in 2014 joined cit2 again then i become something there then i fade up from it cause role play and i at this time i want a funny server then i joined neon in 2016 again i still playing it until now.
    Why do you want to join Neon?: because it's funny server and enjoying my time there, and i wanna improve the expriance of players playing on this server and support them everywhere Classic race,derby,death match,neonfun and all of the gameplays in neon
    How can you support Neon or the community?: i can support neon cause my activity is high there and too many people are talking non-english and trolling in classic race and some of them flaming in that time 0 staff online to punish them or warn, i can help the community with my activity and skills in deathmatch and classic race i can be able to test maps or upload for you new maps
    Driving a race car is like dancing with a chainsaw.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Essawy”: Fixed green color ().

• Users Online 2

2 Guests