If you're a Gamer, this is relevant for your Future

If you're a Gamer, this is relevant for your Future

Dear fellow gamers,

I want to ask you a question and I'd like you to think, before unhiding the answer. What do you think is the biggest threat to gaming and the quality of games in general these days? Actually, I'd find it interesting, if you posted it, unless it matches my answer in the spoiler.

Read the introduction first, you son of a noodle!

If your answer was EA (Electronic Arts), microtransactions or capitalism, you have already thought about this like I did.

You've probably failed at avoiding messages about EA's recent fuckup with Star Wars: Battlefront 2 – STOP, DON'T CLOSE THE TAB, EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT STAR WARS (like I do). This is about much more. Well, if you're a Star Wars fan, this is mostly about Star Wars, but it's also about teaching capitalism a lesson. I live in the internet for the reason that it's inhabited by many people still able to think. Of course, lately more and more idiots are floating in thanks to Facebook and all the other shit making the internet a thing for people that don't even know what it is, how it works or how one would use it wisely.

If there are people on the world able to fuck capitalism, then it's the internet people. I herewith ask you to sign the following petition, which, in a nutshell, asks Lucasfilms to revoke the license for Star Wars from EA. If this topic is interesting for you (and it should be) you can also read the petition text, which clearly explains the problems with the new Star Wars game. But if you think about it, you will quickly see that this has the potential of showing the dickless, fat, capitalism bosses out there that they can't simply walk into the internet and fuck around with us. If this succeeds, it will be a sign for all of them.