Rin's Application

• Declined

Rin's Application

Languages:English , Arabic , and a little bit of german
      Contact-Information: || E-Mail:stupidmosquito69@gmail.com || Skype: ||mody.ahmed96
      Something about your MTA-Career:I started playing MTA in late 2013 i started playing a roleplay and real life server its about cops and robbers and so on then i searched for other servers and i found Neon United i started first playing gamemodes like Deathmatch and Neon Fun and Slender and then i tried carball it was quite hard at first but then i liked it and i made alot of friends through carball and my favorite game mode right now in Neon united is Carball
      Why do you want to join Neon?:I have been playing neon united for a long time now and i have got a lot of experience from it and i've been noticing lately that there are many spammers and flamers in the Neon Carball server due to the lack of members and admins so i want to help the server and the community
      How can you support Neon or the community?:
      I am an active player and i want to help the community and a lot of neon united members are inactive so there are a lot of spammers and flamers and advertisers so i want to muting them and avoid other players leaving the server due to the lack of members and admins stabilizing the server

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Myth” ().

Oh , its a mistake i am really 19x9 but i typed 1856 because my grand-grand-grand-grand-grandfather was talking to me in my dreams and he is born in 1856. it seems like a fake explanation but its the truth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: made me laugh so hard I pray the gods the vote I started is worth the effort. Vote ends in three days, at the 6th.

Thanks to @Rio for the signature.
      I am not lying its the truth and why would i make myself younger if i am actually born in 1993? i know people fake their age to be older because some servers doesnt accept young people but i dont see the reason people would fake their age to be younger