Complain

Doesn't seem anything really that offensive to be honest. You pushed him and most likely killed him. I bet it's more of a "oh man fuck you haha" than a "fuck your whole family I hope your sister gets raped and you get to see how they put her down motherfucker".

Just a game. We aren't the military, we won't punish for something that isn't that harsh on someone. At least, that's how I see it.
      [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
      Thanks to @Rio for the signature.
      You're completely wrong. You do not understand the situation as you were not even there. Stop making assumptions about the situation please. My car spawned on him and it got stuck with his car and as you can see in the screenshot; my car exploded afterwards.
      Also, you can't speak for everyone can you? That's your opinion about how you would react to what he said however is it that necessary to start insulting your mother over a game? Like come on it sounds a bit stupid doesn't it? Obviously this person decided to insult me by going as far as he did. It's pretty much very common when a person delivers an insult it's usually related to your family, which in this case was my mother.
      Your assumptions about the situation is pointless. I'm offended by this..

New

I can write when and wherever i want.

And yes indeed, I really don't like this complain because it's just not worth writing it.
      You act like you never got insulted with "fuck your mom". Normal people would not react.
      But there is "SeeZ", takes Screenshots, upload them and writes a complain about a simple sentence that appears about 1 Million times per day.

You guys just should ignore those "idiots", although it's not that cruel what he said.
      When he get's angry because of you, then just laugh. You seem to be better them him.

And guess what, my first post was a troll. But u triggered me.

New

FerskeN wrote:

Also, you can't speak for everyone can you?

I actually can. I can because I have been chosen as a Section Leader of this Section, Neon United.

FerskeN wrote:

is it that necessary to start insulting your mother over a game?

No, it is not necessary. However I believe we can agree on that "motherfucker" is an insult universally used and depending on the situation it can mean a whole different thing. Based on your comment, I still stand by my first example. I don't think it was used with the sole meaning of insulting you.

FerskeN wrote:

Obviously this person decided to insult me by going as far as he did.

Nah. That's a bit of an overreaction on your part.

FerskeN wrote:

It's pretty much very common when a person delivers an insult it's usually related to your family, which in this case was my mother.

Which makes it lose its whole meaning.

FerskeN wrote:

Your assumptions about the situation is pointless.

Again, not. Because I talk for the Members, along with my other two Section Leaders, Barbawix and Rio. What I think, I see, and what I say, is to take from my very own, and their vision as well. That's my role. If they don't agree with it they can start a demotion vote against me, and if it ends in favour, I will be demoted. Until then, or until I leave, I have but to assume they are in this with me, and with my other two mates.

FerskeN wrote:

I'm offended by this..

You can be offended all you want, but I still stand by very first impression. This report does not need a punishment to be taken.
      [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
      Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

New

We have actually come to the point as society that calling someone a 'motherfucker' is normal and filing the report abnormal...

:genius:

But then again: the internet is the only outlet for retards and fuckfaces who -lacking social skills- are ignored in the real world. So basically we are judging the people in need of attention.

We better ban them or mute them, time to hit them with some reality bitch :bitchplease:

Show Spoiler

I guess I have finally matured, and asa muture person I don't give an actual ass because one is a little pissface and the other is a crybaby and I'm not a babysitter. Later bro's :allthethings:
      [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/primary_ranks/moderator.png[/img]
      [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/community_member.png[/img]
      [img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/secondary_ranks/financier.png[/img]

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Pipo” ().

New

In my age the word motherfucker, meaning someone who fucks mothers, can be a compliment. :bean:
      :bitchplease:

Anyways, "fuck your mother" or motherfucker is actually a pointless insult. The person who says it actually achieves nothing with this. Or did you ever run to your mother, doing as he said?

Just stay over it and don't be butthurt by some kiddo who acts like a 9-years-old. Fuck his mother instead. :bitchplease:

Coming to a point:
      Get over it, ignore such a behaviour and stay away from such people. They are not worth any time, not even a report.
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown