Application by UnBreak

Application by UnBreak

Nick(s):UnBreak
      Birthdate:114/12/2004
      Languages:Arabic / English
      Contact-Information: || E-Mail: |ahmedbahgat2009@yahoo.com| Skype: |Yody.ahmed1|
      Something about your MTA-Career:i started MTA in 2013 and the first server i started playing was CIT and then i found a server called grafuroam and that server lead me to Neon united.
      Why do you want to join Neon?:Because i love neon united :thumbsup:
      How can you support Neon or the community?:
      Banning cheaters, Muting spammers, keeping the server clean![font='Consolas, "Courier New", monospace; font-size: 15.6px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)']Nick(s):[/font]

Post was edited 3 times, last by “UnBreak” ().

I think that if you been a trial before doesn't give u rights to make a "10 words app". Atleast put some effort in it. Just my opinion.

Good luck :thumbsup:
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
      ― Albert Einstein

[img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/titles/ex-member.png[/img]
      No, but atleast try to spend more than 3 minutes on creating application. This way you only show that u dont care much, and showing no respect to other members.
      And instead of posting a stupid counter-question, u could edit your app to make it better :notbad:

Cheers
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
      ― Albert Einstein

[img]http://neon.neon-gaming.de/img/mechbars/titles/ex-member.png[/img]
      You CAN do it like Angela Merkel:

"Fellow citizen, [...] you know me!"

41,5 % of all votes.

BUT sometimes short is not enough...if the alternative is better than that. :bean: :trollface:
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown