Sticky Suggestions Collection Thread

• Important

Suggestions Collection Thread

Suggestions

This is the suggestion thread of the Neon United, where you can post suggestions and wishes. You can also follow the status of your suggestions, how far the new features are, or if they are not possible. Please make sure that the suggestion you are going to post isn't already on the list below, except you want to expand a suggestion with your own ideas.

If you've found a bug and want to report it, please don't post it here, but in the bug thread.

List of Suggestions:
      (caption: Declined / Not possible | Accepted / Planned | In work / testing | Done )

..::[ General Suggestions ]::..
      • --
      • --
      • --
      • --
      • --

..::[ Sandbox Suggestions ]::..
      • --
      • --
      • --
      • --
      • --
      Some of my suggestions:
      • When you mute someone it doesn't show: [Player]has been muted by [Member] it's secret. Add pl0x.
      • Maybe, if it's possible, add jumping on Slender, cause when he's walking behind you, maybe you want to jump on something and you are not able to. Would be great.
      • Shop would be good, Tjong said it will be added soon so glad to hear that. ^^
      I can't remember more, so if I remember I'll add some later.

:neonmg:

F-22 suck :seriously:
      Really need car hide in Classic Race, camera goes nuts when there is another driver close behind you, can't see shit.
      iShadowLTu

"I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code..."

Maps by me for Neon Fun

Click a name of a map to view its video.

[table='Mode,Name']
      Fun DD[*]Neon Towers[*]
      Climbing[*]Highway to Hell[*]
      Fun DD[*]Neon Towers Simplified[*]
      Fun Racing[*]Fun Randomness[*]
      Fun Racing[*]Skilled Driver[*]
      Classic Race DM[*]Wet Work[*]
      Classic Race DM[*]Fasten Your Seatbelt[*]
      Classic Race DM[*]Beginning of Hell[*]
      Classic Race DM[*]HELL[*]
      Climbing[*]Neon Climbing (Work in Progress)[*]
      Trials[*]Sanchez Trials Extreme (Work in Progress)[*]
      DD Evolution[*](Work in Progress)
      [/table]

F-22 wrote:

Give back the carball score on the top, like in the old server...
      The new one is hard to see, especially if you are a spectator D:
      Some players complained that the old Carball scoreboard took too much space in the HUD, so moving it into 3D space fixed that and now people are complaining about it being too hidden :bitchplease: maybe I will make it fade in only short when goals are scored or when joining an Arena

Pipo wrote:

Green color for all neon members like in the old server.. now with choosing own color every member has a different color for the [Ne] I think that should be one color for all members (or ranks of members)
      The name color setting will soon get a Donator feature, maybe I will add it that Neon members are free of that restriction and get a fixed color (unless they're Donators)

iShadowLTu wrote:

Really need car hide in Classic Race, camera goes nuts when there is another driver close behind you, can't see shit.
      I don't know if you visited the server today, but it has already been implemented :trollface:

Pipo wrote:

Suggestion: that when DM/DD gets merged with united DM & DD get seperated so whe can choose one mode to play and use united to switch to another.
      The next United update will be a big Race Update and will contain several Race Modes like DM, DD, Hunter and maybe Shooter as well
      The 'Move or get Killed' timer should be extended. It is currently way too short, you just stop to write a message, for 2 seconds, and you get killed...

Also I think it would be good if the scoreboard (TAB) would not only display number of players in each room, but also the total number of players on the server.

P.S Bass! Update the main post???
      iShadowLTu

Maps by me for Neon Fun

[table='Mode,Name']
      Fun DD[*]Neon Towers[*]
      [/table]

iShadowLTu wrote:

The 'Move or get Killed' timer should be extended. It is currently way too short, you just stop to write a message, for 2 seconds, and you get killed...
      The current Timer only kills after 15 Seconds without any movement, though of course the warning-message gets shown a little bit earlier, guess I will just extend it to 20 seconds

iShadowLTu wrote:

Also I think it would be good if the scoreboard (TAB) would not only display number of players in each room, but also the total number of players on the server.
      On top of the scoreboard it usually displays "Server Classic Race" and something like "Players [5 / 16]" which means 5 players are in your current Subserver and 16 players are online at all
      Mod Idea!
      I have a mod idea "Labyrinth"

the meaning of this, create a super hard labyrinth (I can do it.), where the most smart players can
      finish it and beat records, also can add interesting tips in it.
      important thing that it does not need a new script, you can use "climbing" script for it!
      I talked about this with shadow a year ago, but we decided that it would be boring in neon fun, because it will take a lot of time.
      but in the lobby it would be cool I think.

Suggestion
      Add a shop, where you can buy maps, new skins, clothing, wheels, color for your car.
      Suggestion 2
      Add [DD, DM, Hunter, Shooter, Race, Fun, Carball]in the server name.
      So that people could find the server when they write name of modes in mta searching.

:pedo:
      GorillaZ

A player who has been killed for AFK for the third time in a row, should be placed into the Lobby, and players who are in the lobby shouldn't get time calculated to their Total Online Time, this way we don't have AFK Time Farmers, but they would still be on the server so the amount of players wouldn't decrease.
      iShadowLTu

Maps by me for Neon Fun

[table='Mode,Name']
      Fun DD[*]Neon Towers[*]
      [/table]
      A "portal" mode, where you would place portals to go through puzzles (kinda sounds familiar :o )
      Players would compete in the time they finish them...
      It should have different maps (They wouldn't be hard to map :bean: ), and instead of cubes, it could involve vehicles ( :okay: ).

There is already a script for the portal gun forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=28443. but idk if momentum works like in the game.

It might be fun if it is possible :o

"People already got banned for less." - Bass

GorillaZ wrote:

Add [DD, DM, Hunter, Shooter, Race, Fun, Carball]in the server name.
      So that people could find the server when they write name of modes in mta searching.

teamsports, any teamsport... there's a need for stuff to do together and team up with.. :megusta:
      capture the flag
      king of the hill
      Dodgeball :D
      - 2 teams, last team standing (last man standing) wins
      a team has a maximum of 6 players and has a variety of stuff to trow/shoot at the opponents (could be a non-car mode though)
      Parachuting: U get dropped somewhere in the sky and need to follow the rings/checkpoints to get down, more accurate is more points (GTA V style) :P could make interesting parcours by making custom maps and u need to avoid all sorts of obstacles (buildings, tunnels etc)
      PacMan xd

or maybe that mode that eventually will come somewhere.. WACKY WHEELS/MARIO KART :D
      - Race maps with special pickups to troll one another, such as:
      + help items
      speed boost
      jump
      (homing) rocket to shoot forwards
      health
      nos

+ troll items
      banana (spin)
      Bomb (drop with timer explodes 3 sec behind u)
      stinger
      random object (roadblock)
      rocket to shoot backwards

This mode would require flat maps, but some obstacles should add to the fun :D

another race mode: Rally, only off-road maps with hard parcours where u need to pick the right place to drive to be first (not sure if this could be good enough for a seperate mode though)

just some ideas... I would love to see Wacky wheels/mario kart as gamemode :3

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Pipo” ().

F-22 wrote:

A "portal" mode, where you would place portals to go through puzzles (kinda sounds familiar :o )
      Players would compete in the time they finish them...
      It should have different maps (They wouldn't be hard to map :bean: ), and instead of cubes, it could involve vehicles ( :okay: ).

There is already a script for the portal gun forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=28443. but idk if momentum works like in the game.

It might be fun if it is possible :o

This is already planned as long-time-feature. And to be honest the implementation of the linked resource is quiet bad (also because it's from 2010 where MTA didn't provide that much possibilities)
      If I do such a mode, I will make a real portal-similar edition with only minor downstrokes

Pipo wrote:

or maybe that mode that eventually will come somewhere.. WACKY WHEELS/MARIO KART :D
      - Race maps with special pickups to troll one another, such as:
      + help items
      speed boost
      jump
      (homing) rocket to shoot forwards
      health
      nos

+ troll items
      banana (spin)
      Bomb (drop with timer explodes 3 sec behind u)
      stinger
      random object (roadblock)
      rocket to shoot backwards

This mode would require flat maps, but some obstacles should add to the fun :D

Is planned as well, but a little bit more like Death Race which's gameplay is quiet equal to Mario Kart (except for the children-aptitude)