#Beci.'s Neon Application/request

#Beci.'s Neon Application/request

Hello guys, I am a 15 years old male player on Neon United. I play mainly DD, but I also like playing Dm,Shooter or Freeroam. I wanted to join this clan because I love this server, true I've not joined long ago, but this server and clan is amazing. I have no bad words to say about this server, it is just the best. :) I don't really know if you guys will exept me or not but I really hope you do. I am an always online player. If not then text me on skype and I come whenever. (farkasbelalevente is my skype name) Thanks for the answer.
      #Beci. :) :) :rolleyes:
      OK, you should edit your application, you won't get accepted this way. There are 2 ways you can change your application:
      1. Write your application as it is written in this thread: Your Application!
      2. If you are a girl post some pics of you (EDIT: Ohh, you've written that you are a male - why the fuck did you choose this name?). If more than 50% of our megahorny members think that you are attractive you are accepted anyways. (maybe it's just enough if you tell them that you are a girl)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “LTWYD” ().