Report Race

      Report Race

      Hello,

      I want to report Race for flaming Bass. He always spams the pin board of Bass with the following comment: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Vl25fnd.png[/img]
      Bass seems to delete that every time, but Race is posting it again and again. As Race is too stupid to know what "phat" means I think that he wants to say "fat", because "fat and stupid" would fit better than "phat and stupid".

      As I got warned for more irrelevent things already I please you to warn Race. I refer to forum rule 1(f).

      LTWYD wrote:

      I think that he wants to say "fat", because "fat and stupid" would fit better than "phat and stupid".


      No,I wanted to say what I have said. And ''phat and stupid'' fits better than ''fat and stupid''. :no:
      I wrote that multiple times because I couldn't understand why he deleted it as the word "phat" is not an insult and calling someone stupid is not enough for a warning :)

      EDIT: I wrote that on his wall,because he keeps liking/unliking my old leave thread, but he is not trolling, he's being phat and stupid. The rest I said,
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]

      Post was edited 1 time, last by “Race” ().

      I don't get why you do this Race, you have(or had) a respected status but it seems like you're trying to make yourself look like a fool. I know we were not the best friends in the past but I've always treated you with respect, it's better you do that towards Bass and the rest of the community too. We, and I'm speaking for everyone here, do not need another topic like this which ruins the fun for the rest.

      You don't have to be friends but just respect eachother, that's all I'm asking..

      Edit: Race, I was inactive so I didn't exactly know what has been playing, but I'd just hope you know better, you should always be above this. You did a lot for Carball which I give you my respect for, for the rest I'd just like to see no more of these topic for good, it breaks down this community that we have.

      For the rest I won't get involved in this anymore, I just had to say something about it.

      Post was edited 1 time, last by “Fabian050” ().

      What the hell is wrong with you guys don't be ridiculous Neon was opened in 2008 I think, 7 Years to now.7 YEARS! which means you guys should be a family and neon power instead of fighting like child even if someone made a mistake you should discuss not acting like this, when shox started a promotion vote for race and i saw those whole objections I knew something bad would happen and it's happening now, you were hating him that's okay it's your choice but after he's the SECTION LEADER of Neon, He represents it now to every player and whole mta clans. Just forget the problems and don't hate let's be lovely family Because that's how we success !
      Respect? They started it as a provokation when liking my old leave thread every single day. And Firzen didn't take any action about this. It was a clear provokation. And they removed my rights because I tried to delete this leave thread and probably because I moved it to a section where it can't be seen and I edited the title of it,because its really provokative seeing this shit every day. Do you think that I would randomly start doing shit just like that? I think you know me well enough.

      I doubt that this post will get approved. Come on Bass,Merlin, approve it.
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]
      To make things clear: I didn't want it that way. I wasn't for removing your rights, this is a way to hard decision for me.
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown
      I want to start this post with the fact that I like Bass more than Race.

      LTWYD wrote:

      I want to report Race for flaming Bass. He always spams the pin board of Bass with the following comment: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Vl25fnd.png[/img]
      Bass seems to delete that every time, but Race is posting it again and again.
      You posted a screenshot and several people told me about this in Mumble and I believe you, but for a fact that comments do not exist at the time so there's nothing to report anymore.
      Next to that I want to make clear that deleting wall comments is an abuse of administration rights. Luckily (for Bass) this is not the topic here. Of course the comment posted by Race wasn't okay as well.

      LTWYD wrote:

      [...] I think that he wants to say "fat", because "fat and stupid" would fit better than "phat and stupid".
      Did you realize that you just posted a more severe insult?

      Fabian050 wrote:

      Race, I was inactive so I didn't exactly know what has been playing, but I'd just hope you know better, you should always be above this.

      Race wrote:

      Respect? They started it as a provokation when liking my old leave thread every single day. And Firzen didn't take any action about this. It was a clear provokation. And they removed my rights because I tried to delete this leave thread and probably because I moved it to a section where it can't be seen and I edited the title of it,because its really provokative seeing this shit every day. Do you think that I would randomly start doing shit just like that? I think you know me well enough.
      Race as a SL must not let himself get led to such actions by provocations, no matter how severe they are. Bass as an administrator, however, should behave less provoking of course.
      I personally have only and also seen Crannock liking that old leave thread of Race. Until Race sent me a PM about it, I wasn't even aware that such re-liking of a thread is actually a thing and has such a provoking effect. I can't understand both how one bothers re-liking a thread every day nor how one is unable to ignore that until the provoker loses interest.

      Race wrote:

      I doubt that this post will get approved. Come on Bass,Merlin, approve it.
      I'm disappointed that you appear to not know by now that we encourage freedom of speech in Neon and only delete advertisement and severe spam or the like and not opinions or statements, be they true or false.

      So what I've heard is that the forum administration dramatically prevented a disaster, where Race would've fucked up the whole forum, renaming, moving and clearing several threads, but it appears that it was only the one provoking thread and not more. However, there was probably a misconfiguration in the group rights to it might have been not a bad idea. I think I've sorted the issues out for now. Whether it was necessary to lock Race's signature and avatar be put aside.

      I'd like to have a statement from Bass and/or Crannock here (for all to read) about what they tried to achieve by re-liking Race's leave thread every day and a statement from Race about whether he is able to continue his appreciated work as a United SL without further of such provoked escapades. After that the administration has to decide whether Race gets his forum rights back (for moderation of the United subforum).
      You forgot to mention that there has been a violation of a rule by Bass and Crannock aswell.
      As LTWYD likes to post links to Forum Rules, Forum Rules 1(e)
      "reactivating old and/or closed threads without a solid reason". By reliking it, you reactivate it aswell. Just wanted to make things clear about who violated what
      .

      Firzen wrote:



      Race wrote:

      I doubt that this post will get approved. Come on Bass,Merlin, approve it.
      I'm disappointed that you appear to not know by now that we encourage freedom of speech in Neon and only delete advertisement and severe spam or the like and not opinions or statements, be they true or false.


      Yes, I'm sorry for that, you're 100% right.
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]
      I want to add that removing all of your forum ranks wasn't right in my opinion. Please excuse that. Our trainee just panicked – he didn't know which user groups to remove to stop you from moving/renaming/clearing threads so he just removed all. :genius: And the signature and avatar.

      Firzen wrote:

      Our trainee just panicked – he didn't know which user groups to remove to stop you from moving/renaming/clearing threads so he just removed all. :genius: And the signature and avatar.


      I refuse to believe it. Now that I can see the shoutbox again, Crannock said that I'm a normal user and Merlin said "He's done" referring to me, which means that all this was knowingly. And this trainee (whoever you mean) is quite experienced so no, I do not believe this is the case
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]

      Firzen wrote:

      You posted a screenshot and several people told me about this in Mumble and I believe you, but for a fact that comments do not exist at the time so there's nothing to report anymore.

      Actually there is, even though it is not in Bass' wall anymore, he wrote this on his wall. [img=http://i.imgur.com/D7Mzpnx.png][/img]

      I don't think this matters at this point, but I just wanted to point it out.
      [img=http://i.imgur.com/PAJvX0w.png][/img]
      Thanks to @Rio for the signature.
      Doesn't matter who or what...
      Neon seem to keep having these kind of fights...

      It often seems to be some regulars vs regular members (don't get me wrong i'm not saying one is right and the other wrong).

      Regulars and regular members always seem to be 2 seperated groups...

      Might solve problems if the 2 would get closer?

      No idea how though...


      Anyway my opinion on all of this is that it's kinda sad to just keep reliking posts to provoke someone... On the other hand it's unnecesary to handle such actions the way Race did.

      Why not first contact one another and TRY to solve it that way.
      Firzen seems to be the classroom teacher since the day i joined (don't get me wrong we need him and so did he in my fights i had).
      [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2273/ufs.png[/img]
      and to every fucker who makes race look stupid u can stick a pen inside ur ass and move it in and out till u dont take out ur brown shit. Dont approve this post but i know you see it thats enough for me. ty.
      im out. #peace

      Post was edited 1 time, last by “Ivo” ().

      I actually knew something bad would happen cuz of that much hate i saw in the promotion thread, Actually Race could handle all the hate and decided to work for neon only, He ignored everyone but seems like no one wanted to end that " hate in promotion thread" I just don't get it now, why does LTWYD report him instead of bass even bass used his rights so that report by LTWYD was useless as bass would use his rights anyways but ye now i can see that hate i saw coming back again.

      Firzen wrote:

      I'd like to have a statement from Bass and/or Crannock here (for all to read) about what they tried to achieve by re-liking Race's leave thread every day
      As I already said in Mumble, I simply searched for threads that has to be moved in the Carball section of the forum. I simply stumbled over that thread and liked it (I didn't like it before) without any intention (believe me or not, I don't care anyway). Later people joined me doing that and it went on and on. I don't care what you think about this, but this is the internet, get over it. I don't even see a reason to apologize here, you already made your statement clear with spamming my wall with insults, putting them in your signature and the rest is history.

      Race wrote:

      You forgot to mention that there has been a violation of a rule by Bass and Crannock aswell.As LTWYD likes to post links to Forum Rules, Forum Rules 1(e)"reactivating old and/or closed threads without a solid reason". By reliking it, you reactivate it aswell. Just wanted to make things clear about who violated what
      Bullshit. This rule is only meant for posting something in old threads. Likes have nothing to do with this, since people like every single shit. Just look at the memberlist, our rule threads and news threads. People like them since centuries. So your argument is invalid.

      Ivo wrote:

      The only think i dont get is why thos LTW.....m and whatever his name is is reporting race insulting bass and why doesnt bass report it himself? are u his mom or u are his bitch yes
      Sorry for the following enunciation, Firzen, but I have the feeling I have to get on Ivo`s niveau to communicate with him:

      Bitch, LTWYD reported Race on his own. He didn't talk with me about it and I didn't ask for it. I don't need to report Race, I would have handled this shit in another way. And you don't know either me, nor you know LTWYD, so shut your mouth. Thanks! #peace
      It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
      Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

      Bass wrote:

      Race wrote:

      You forgot to mention that there has been a violation of a rule by Bass and Crannock aswell.As LTWYD likes to post links to Forum Rules, Forum Rules 1(e)"reactivating old and/or closed threads without a solid reason". By reliking it, you reactivate it aswell. Just wanted to make things clear about who violated what
      Bullshit. This rule is only meant for posting something in old threads. Likes have nothing to do with this, since people like every single shit. Just look at the memberlist, our rule threads and news threads. People like them since centuries. So your argument is invalid.


      My argument is absolutely valid. The rule says "without a solid reason". I think there is a solid reason to like some old announcement thread or the memberlist itself,but what you were doing was USELESS reactivating an old thread and without a solid reason. The reason was trolling or idfc what.

      Ironorange wrote:



      [...]On the other hand it's unnecesary to handle such actions the way Race did.



      You are right, I tried the other way, but I didn't see Firzen's support. And you can clearly see what he wrote in this thread.

      Firzen wrote:

      I want to start this post with the fact that I like Bass more than Race.


      Here's the PM that I sent Firzen on Tuesday.

      Race wrote:

      Hi. I would like to report Bass for spamming. He's liking my very old leave thread every single day now for some days. He probably unlikes it and then likes it again.
      I didn't know who else should I have reported this and didn't want to start a thread about it to avoid useless shit.

      I hope you will at least warn him.


      What he answered:

      Firzen wrote:

      Well, that's not spam and we don't have a rule forbidding this so you'll have to deal with it, either by ignoring or by counteracting. Go to a leave thread of him then and re-like it every time he likes yours.
      TBH I didn't even notice that and I wouldn't care either. Actually, by caring, you motivate him even more, because it's probably his very intent to annoy you.


      You can make me the bad guy as much as you want,but this is how I wanted to handle things. And the other way of mine is not pretty as you can see. There is no respect from the Administrators.
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ol8Crlm.png[/img]
      Can we please stop with this childish recriminations from both? This you can still carry on forever so. You both did a LITTLE mistake, inadvertently or not, and i dont see any reason to take any action for this. You discussed it now and showed the other what your intentions were. Maybe u should talk privat about this problem to solve it, nut i think this thread will lead to nothing only recriminations.

      Post was edited 1 time, last by “Barbawix” ().