Scorpions /\ (2) 12%
      The #Snakes (2) 12%
      Venomous Toads vT (2) 12%
      Brothers of War BW// (0) 0%
      Group 79~ (0) 0%
      Unknown Strikers UnS (0) 0%
      FuN_WaR (0) 0%
    Hello,
    I got an idea to make this thread, where everyone can vote about this simple question. This vote will never end, so it can give people an idea about which club is best at the time.
    I hope people who voted change their votes if they change their mind, to keep the vote accurate.
    Voting more than one time (with different accounts) will be punished (as always).
    Please update or remind me to update the vote if new clubs are made.

"People already got banned for less." - Bass

Post was edited 7 times, last by “Kath” ().

Where is my club, oP!? I miss it here. ;(
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

Pipo wrote:

Bass wrote:

Where is my club, oP!? I miss it here.

You aren't a club you are just using foreign tags on your normal [Ne] membership which is in violation of rule 5c of the Neon United rules It's an unwritten rule (for now) that the only exception on this rule are Official carball clubs.
    Didn't even know that oP is an official clan!? I just used it, since some people started to use a oV-Tag (for overrated). Didn't know that you care so much, since people seem to break rule 5c every day with changing their nicks to random shit. If you care so much, please take my rights, but do the same with 2/3 of all members. :bitchplease:
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
    Passwords are like toilet paper. Don't reuse, don't share ones you've used, and no one should be asking to see what you've used. - Unknown

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kath” ().

I edited Bass' post to mark as new this thread, so, to not annoy anyone, this is the last message in this thread, which will be marked as new every time the thread gets updated.

(Thread closed, but you can still vote. :bean: )

Thanks to @Rio for the signature.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Kath”: Update ().