Dashboard

Recent Activities

Jasonek -

Liked Pipo’s post in the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Like (Post)
    Control is for free on Epic Games Yes I know you will need the Epic Games Launcher for it @Firzen :yuno: Still free as $.$ will get soooooo.. you know, that's okay I guess.. Already grabbed 10 games for free :megusta: (I know that is their great masterplan) Give you…

Pipo -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Like (Post)
    Epic Games Borderlands 3 for free

Jasonek -

Liked Pipo’s post in the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Like (Post)
    Doublepost :allthethings: but not really :pondering: Titanfall 2 is at a solid discount right now (ON STEAM!): €4,79 :notbad: It has a really awesome story mode that, remind myself, I do need to play again! As far as the online part of it goes it is in a bit of a mess from what I…

Barbawix -

Replied to the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Pipo -

Replied to the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Doublepost :allthethings: but not really :pondering: Titanfall 2 is at a solid discount right now (ON STEAM!): €4,79 :notbad: It has a really awesome story mode that, remind myself, I do need to play again! As far as the online part of it goes it is in a bit of a mess from what I…

Kori -

Now follows NoBodY.

Follow

Jasonek -

Liked Prox’s post in the thread Grass shader for Neon-soccer-arena.

Like (Post)
    seems the ground more clearly with the shader it remove the confusion and blur of the old cancer ground

Firzen -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Application by Prox.

Like (Post)
    Oh wow, it's been a long time since an applicant showed up. I see you are a programmer, that's great, we are on the same club. However, I already tell you that not even I have access to the code of the server, nor will it be maintained nor improved,…