Dashboard

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

unban request dorito

Dorito!!! - - Request and Report Agency

Kath

Recent Activities

Firzen -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread unban request dorito.

Like (Post)
    Dorito, You were not banned due to rage quit, but rather for spamming things in chat. However, I have taken the liberty and I hope my teammates do not mind, I have unbanned you. Enjoy the server, hopefully you will not get banned again. Cheers.

Navas_King77 -

Liked Prox’s post in the thread Application by Prox.

Like (Post)
    Nick(s): Prox Birthdate: 10th March 2001 Country: Saudi Arabia Languages: English, Arabic Contact-Information: Discord: Pr0x#3820 Something about your MTA-Career: I have started playing mta long time ago with my friends, probably at 2013. I started at

Navas_King77 -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread unban request dorito.

Like (Post)
    Dorito, You were not banned due to rage quit, but rather for spamming things in chat. However, I have taken the liberty and I hope my teammates do not mind, I have unbanned you. Enjoy the server, hopefully you will not get banned again. Cheers.

Kath -

Replied to the thread unban request dorito.

Dorito!!! -

Posted a new thread: unban request dorito

Thread
    Nick: DORITO Serial: 5C2E632830F92FC9DAFB5A1DD7C5FE94 Admin / Member: Goku Date and time: 2019 The reason was: Rage quit I want an unban, because: I would like to be unbanned because I have been banned for 3 years, I think it is enough to have learned my…

Bracky -

Liked Firzen’s post in the thread Fourteenth Anniversary.

Like (Post)
    Fourteenth Anniversary 14 years of Neon! Wait, how long can something dead continue to age? :pondering: Fourteen – that is roughly the Amount by which our Server gets more expensive! :notbad: What? No, you read right. Our server hoster, Hetzner, stated that they had…