Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin)

Namelezz - - Ideas & Bugs

Jasonek

Sticky Cool free/cheap Stuff

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Dani

Recent Activities

Frenk -

Liked Namelezz’s post in the thread Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin).

Like (Post)
    kinda bored so here are some ideas since my boy merlin is scripting again. PS: some are/can be nero related if it could/would be implemented. - some kind of club system. club stats. CW mode. - Add more vehicles (no bullshit ones) with kinda the same…

Firzen -

Liked Namelezz’s post in the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Like (Post)
    Nice Dani. Ive always wanted to play that game

Jasonek -

Liked Dani’s post in the thread Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Namelezz: “id really like to see some more vehicles with similiar speed to sandking. Or just add all cars. Shouldnt be hard to implement.” Strongly agree with this one, and to further develop your idea, vehicles like Sultan, Comet,…

Jasonek -

Replied to the thread Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin).

i like the idea's but "- Shit to spend ur neros. Store could contain: Car colors, light colors, tuning parts, memes for the chat, abillity to mute some1 for 15mins, buy replays, buy vehicles (sandking alike), buy/create a club?, Betting on a match,…

Jasonek -

Like (Post)
    kinda bored so here are some ideas since my boy merlin is scripting again. PS: some are/can be nero related if it could/would be implemented. - some kind of club system. club stats. CW mode. - Add more vehicles (no bullshit ones) with kinda the same…

Velocity -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Namelezz: “id really like to see some more vehicles with similiar speed to sandking. Or just add all cars. Shouldnt be hard to implement.” Strongly agree with this one, and to further develop your idea, vehicles like Sultan, Comet,…

Namelezz -

Like (Post)

Dani -

Replied to the thread Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin).

Deamonik -

Like (Post)