Application by #Drowsee aka Goku

#Drowsee - - Application Office

Kath

member apply

DoritoXD - - Application Office

Kath

Recent Activities

Shakur9901 -

Liked #Drowsee’s post in the thread Application by #Drowsee aka Goku.

Like (Post)
    Application by Goku Nick(s): #>Goku<# Birthdate: 3th September, 1999 Country: Chile Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese Contact-Information: Discord: Discord 「S๏ภG๏Ҝu」#8739 Something about your MTA-Career: I started playing mta in 2013 with a

Shakur9901 -

Liked #>Goku<#’s post in the thread Ban.

Like (Post)
    First you should learn not to become the victim friend. second I don’t know what your obsession is towards me, third stop using google translator.

Shakur9901 -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Ban.

Like (Post)
    Well. I talk for everybody here, that your report is simply childish and there is nothing for us to do. I ask of you to please not spam the forum with three posts in a row, rather make it all in one with whatever it is you want to say, in a readable…

F-22 -

Like (Post)
    Well. I talk for everybody here, that your report is simply childish and there is nothing for us to do. I ask of you to please not spam the forum with three posts in a row, rather make it all in one with whatever it is you want to say, in a readable…

Bracky -

Like (Post)

Bracky -

Liked AndrewB’s post in the thread Ban.

Like (Post)
    I mean, you did post the same picture, trying to fool me into thinking you got a 3rd screenshot. Also if I am literally the whole story, why not report me instead? :pondering:

Bracky -

Like (Post)
    Well, I gotta agree with AndrewB here. E N G L I S H - I N G L É S

PanaSonic! -

Liked #>Goku<#’s post in the thread Ban.

Like (Post)
    First you should learn not to become the victim friend. second I don’t know what your obsession is towards me, third stop using google translator.

PanaSonic! -

Like (Post)

AndrewB -

Like (Post)