Words per minute

Kath - - Off-Topic

KelliSalvador

Neon United II Remastered

Szymon27 - - Showroom

Firzen

Recent Activities

Pipo -

Replied to the thread Donating | How and why?.

Quote from Firzen: “:en: We don't take Paysafecards anymore. Reason is that the method to transfer the Paysafecard value onto my bank account now costs € 7.50 (as of 2 Jan 2016). The good news is that you should now be able to donate via Paypal without

Bracky -

Liked Firzen’s post in the thread Neon United II Remastered.

Like (Post)
    I just remembered I forgot to record my usual € 50 donation this January so we have at least two more months until it passes 0.

KelliSalvador -

Replied to the thread Words per minute.

After Many tries I make it only 43 wpm with 1 error :thumbsup: At wpmtest.org

Firzen -

Replied to the thread Neon United II Remastered.

I just remembered I forgot to record my usual € 50 donation this January so we have at least two more months until it passes 0.

Pipo -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Neon United II Remastered.

Like (Post)
    It is fun how poor Szymon's post about a stadium turned into a discussion on funding the server for another year. :bitchplease: Anyways, the server costs 25€ per month. That would mean 300€ per year. The fundraiser you mean is usually Donation December,…

Pipo -

Donating | How and why? OR CLICK THE BIG YELLOW BUTTON "Donate" :youdontsay: :bitchplease: (Hidden Content)

Firzen -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Neon United II Remastered.

Like (Post)
    It is fun how poor Szymon's post about a stadium turned into a discussion on funding the server for another year. :bitchplease: Anyways, the server costs 25€ per month. That would mean 300€ per year. The fundraiser you mean is usually Donation December,…

Kath -

Drogba -

@Firzen @Race indeed. Feel free to post the pricing here, we can't just let you pay for our fun - if we earn our money and use it, we have to also pay it.

Ralle -

Liked Namelezz’s post in the thread Custom Sandking designs.

Like (Post)
    I'm a simple man. I see szymon post, I upvote before I read it.