Dashboard

News

• New

Hello Neons,

in the past there have been several cases of people donating a few cents. While many a little makes a mickle, each donation takes a fixed amount of time and effort for me to process (update database, send a PM, update threads, update user forum rank). I am just not willing anymore to invest time in processing such small donations. It would cost me less to just add that amount from my own purse.

Thus I have raised the minimal net donation amount to € 4.20, which would honor one with four weeks of Donator rank. You can still move your rest amounts from PayPal to Neon, but any donation below € 4.20 will get no special treatment. It will of course be added to the finances thread at some point, but I reserve the right to delay this to my delight (e.g. to bundle multiple changes).

Feel free to comment, make jokes, criticize, threaten us with bombs or whatever...

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NEW Maps and clans etc..

Notedaelath - - Ideas & Bugs

Dani_

Sticky Post your favorite music here!

Moonlight - - Off-Topic

bauuubass

Application by Kross

Kross - - Application Office

Strawberry Shortcake

Carball: Your Top 3 (Categories)

Namelezz - - Carball Pitch

Siesh

Minimum net donation amount raised to € 4.20

Firzen - - News

Dani_

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Kath - - Carball Pitch

Ivo

Recent Activities

Dani_ -

Now follows Crannock.

Follow

Dani_ -

Now follows Batman.

Follow

Dani_ -

Replied to the thread NEW Maps and clans etc...

1. What kind of ranks do you imagine would fit? I mean, we already have ranks, Guest, User, Trial, Member etc. 2. Well, there is 1 stadium that is used primarily by everyone that actively plays on the server, and the reason behind that is that it's the…

Ascend -

Liked Notedaelath’s post in the thread NEW Maps and clans etc...

Like (Post)
    Significant Headline: Rank System Your Nickname: Notedaelath Description: guys, i have 3 ideas. 1, Create a rank system (Miklog tell it) 2, New stadiums.. 3, Create a clan system :) Media: No

Notedaelath -

Posted a new thread: NEW Maps and clans etc..

Thread
    Significant Headline: Rank System Your Nickname: Notedaelath Description: guys, i have 3 ideas. 1, Create a rank system (Miklog tell it) 2, New stadiums.. 3, Create a clan system :) Media: No

bauuubass -

Replied to the thread Post your favorite music here!.

Anything and everything by Twenty One Pilots

Rio -

Liked Strawberry Shortcake’s post in the thread Application by Kross.

Like (Post)
    [img]https://pilo.ovh/image/hhhhhhhh.VClvx[/img] no offence sir kross