Happy New Year 2015

Firzen - - News

Namelezz

Carball Winter Tournament 2019

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Kath

Recent Activities

ANALyse -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Ranking reset [Accepted].

Like (Post)
    As the vote is pretty clear i talked already with Merlin and he did the reset. Thank you for this my beloved wizard <3

Rio -

Liked Khames’s post in the thread Report: Section leader Rio.

Like (Post)
    Im dissapointed Sesznasz... i wont share my KFC Bucket in Oradea with u anymore

Rio -

Liked Vipah’s post in the thread Report: Section leader Rio.

Like (Post)
    After being asked by literally no one to share my opinion on this case, i'll just do so. It is abit complicated to be honest. Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of…

Barbawix -

Replied to the thread Ranking reset [Accepted].

As the vote is pretty clear i talked already with Merlin and he did the reset. Thank you for this my beloved wizard <3

Kappa -

Liked Namelezz’s post in the thread Happy New Year 2015.

Like (Post)
    Happy new year guys

Kappa -

Liked Vipah’s post in the thread Report: Section leader Rio.

Like (Post)
    After being asked by literally no one to share my opinion on this case, i'll just do so. It is abit complicated to be honest. Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of…

Race -

Replied to the thread Report: Section leader Rio.

Off topic: Fabian, let me quote you real quick after one of my reports: Quote from Fabian: “Dude, how old are you? 12? Why do you care, just tell him it's not haram to use these words and get over it. It's fucking internet.” So why do you care?…

Kappa -

Liked F-22’s post in the thread Carball Rules.

Like (Post)
    Carball Rules
    General rules - ALL Neon United rules apply to Carball as well. - Abusing the double jump bug is strictly forbidden, and will lead to a permanent ban (as with any other bug abusing). - Do not mock other players - Do not join the arena…

Kappa -

Liked Fabian’s post in the thread Report: Section leader Rio.

Like (Post)
    Thank you Barba for agreeing with my statement. For Rio, the rule is that you can arenakick anyone if you have a good reason for it(Not like 1 second before the end). So in this case you consider it unfair but it was a total fair decision. And yes, I…

Kappa -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Report: Section leader Rio.

Like (Post)
    Tbh Fab is right here. You can call it overreacting but i felt the same. I dont know these guys and they might got banned/muted before but its still the right of an arenacreator to kick players as i think he wanted his friend to play. This is not kind…