Dashboard

News

• New

Eleventh Anniversary
    11 years of Neon! :lol: 11 years of Neon! :lol:

11 is the first two-digit prime number.
    I swear I've tried to divide 11 by every integer from 2 to 1000 and the only one that worked was 11 itself. How odd. :bean:

Member of the Year
    Member of the Year 2018 is LTWYD. Man, someone told me, he weren't member anymore. How sad. Good luck becoming Member of the Year 2019. :pokerface:

Sorry for being late. :okay:

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Unban request Vipah

MeD[X] - - Request & Report Agency

Barbawix

Report Kath

ANALyse - - Request and Report Agency

Bass

unban request.

Dooooooooooooooooosh - - Request and Report Agency

UnBreak

Announcement Protest against the EU Copyright Reform on 23 March 2019

Firzen - - News

OxGnKiSh

Reporting Kath

Drogba - - Carball Pitch

Burak_Yilmaz

Sticky 11th Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Pipo

Tomorrow will be the big day again! Already. (2019)

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Pipo

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

Rio

Recent Activities

Pipo -

Liked Bass’s post in the thread Report Kath.

Like (Post)
    First of all: I didn't read anything about the league or Carball or anything in that direction, since I wouldn't understand it anyways. I'm not into Carball. :bitchplease: But what I understand is that Kath banned Jason and Burak, but they didn't actually break any…

MeD[X] -

Like (Post)
    First of all: I didn't read anything about the league or Carball or anything in that direction, since I wouldn't understand it anyways. I'm not into Carball. :bitchplease: But what I understand is that Kath banned Jason and Burak, but they didn't actually break any…

MeD[X] -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Unban request Vipah.

Like (Post)
    Im with you both here. The ban was definatly deserved and i'm also strict with such jokes i guess but also like Med said he apologized, feels sorry and wont do it again. As my credo is to give everyone a sec chance i would unban him. Also that he helped…

Barbawix -

Liked MeD[X]’s post in the thread Unban request Vipah.

Like (Post)
    Actually, and regardless of what vipah is to me in real life.. i totally agree with what you said. He should be punished for that there is no doubt ans thats for using an offensive nickname like hitler's.. Meaning it or not is what makes the difference…

Barbawix -

Liked Bass’s post in the thread Unban request Vipah.

Like (Post)
    I forgot about this thread. :lol: I quote from my comment of the shoutbox I posted some days ago: "Why should I unban someone, who calls himself "Adolf Hitler"? I see no fun in this name. Besides that, he commented with his nickname at walls with "You are…

Barbawix -

Replied to the thread Unban request Vipah.

Im with you both here. The ban was definatly deserved and i'm also strict with such jokes i guess but also like Med said he apologized, feels sorry and wont do it again. As my credo is to give everyone a sec chance i would unban him. Also that he helped…

Barbawix -

Like (Post)

MeD[X] -

Replied to the thread Unban request Vipah.

Actually, and regardless of what vipah is to me in real life.. i totally agree with what you said. He should be punished for that there is no doubt ans thats for using an offensive nickname like hitler's.. Meaning it or not is what makes the difference…

Bass -

Liked Pipo’s post in the thread unban request..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pipo: “A. Players can only make unban requests for themselves. B. Follow the format: How to make a Report? C. If they have a perm-ban on the forum, they should have behaved themselves. D. Read A-C again!” The result of the vote is: 531…

Fabian -

Liked Bass’s post in the thread Unban request Vipah.

Like (Post)
    I forgot about this thread. :lol: I quote from my comment of the shoutbox I posted some days ago: "Why should I unban someone, who calls himself "Adolf Hitler"? I see no fun in this name. Besides that, he commented with his nickname at walls with "You are…