Dashboard

Recent Activities

literal_ -

Liked Pipo’s post in the thread unban request dorito.

Like (Post)
    Well he wasn't wrong, but it was a slow death :pokerface: On-topic: You will be unbanned the day before our servers die Disclaimer: I do not have authority to do any of the above, this merely reflects my opinion

Dooooooooooooooooosh -

Replied to the thread unban request dorito.

Oh man i miss unban requests #Free_Doritooo

Bracky -

Like (Post)
    Well he wasn't wrong, but it was a slow death :pokerface: On-topic: You will be unbanned the day before our servers die Disclaimer: I do not have authority to do any of the above, this merely reflects my opinion

Dani -

Like (Post)

Pipo -

Firzen -

Bracky -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread unban request dorito.

Like (Post)
    Dorito, You were not banned due to rage quit, but rather for spamming things in chat. However, I have taken the liberty and I hope my teammates do not mind, I have unbanned you. Enjoy the server, hopefully you will not get banned again. Cheers.