Namelezz

Carball: 2vs2 interest poll

Rio - - Tournaments

Sticky Namelezz Montages

Namelezz - - Stadium Terrace

ANALyse

Recent Activities

Bass -

Replied to the thread Protest against the EU Copyright Reform on 23 March 2019.

Just want to remind you people, that you have to vote next week! Here are the election dates for every country (sorted by most seats): Germany 26 May France 26 May United Kingdom 23…

Namelezz -

Replied to the thread SOAD's v2.

well who has it? or somebody can contact SOAD? katt can u do it?

ANALyse -

Liked Rio’s post in the thread Carball: 2vs2 interest poll.

Like (Post)
    Bonjour, fellow carball players! So, as we have noticed in the recent months, we can't manage to hold a successful major 3vs3 carball event due to the playerbase inactivity (and well, more). Hereby, I am creating an interest poll for you the carball…

Deamonik -

Like (Post)
    Bonjour, fellow carball players! So, as we have noticed in the recent months, we can't manage to hold a successful major 3vs3 carball event due to the playerbase inactivity (and well, more). Hereby, I am creating an interest poll for you the carball…

Partyz -

Like (Post)

Rio -

Posted a new thread: Carball: 2vs2 interest poll

Thread

ANALyse -

Replied to the thread Namelezz Montages.

Quote from Namelezz: “Namer - #4 - YouTube” Nice Montage man i didnt saw it until now.

ANALyse -

Liked Namelezz’s post in the thread Namelezz Montages.

Like (Post)
    Maybe i should make a jason only montage.. so u pepolz know how to gk

ANALyse -

Liked Merlin’s post in the thread Carball update for 19.08.2017.

Like (Post)
    Carball update for 28.05.2016 includes: - Random Team colors - Ranking now shows Saves - You can switch scoreboard with the arrow keys to see everyone on the server

MeD[X] -

Liked OxGnKiSh’s post in the thread Lets talk.

Like (Post)
    Hello there fellas! We matured, we are grownups now. Some things are bound to happen. So, lets talk, whats going on in your lives? Are you married? Do you have any children? Job? How is life in general? Its been a while, 5-6 years for sure. I'll start,…