unban request

DoritoXD - - Request and Report Agency

Bracky

Sticky Neon wishes you a Merry Christmas 2019

Firzen - - News

AndrewB

Recent Activities

jasontbdh -

Replied to the thread Dreams come true #NEON2K20.

looks cool, but some grassdetails would be great

jasontbdh -

Liked Szymon27’s post in the thread Dreams come true #NEON2K20.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone I would love to show you the result of the project I have been working on for over a month. Ladies and Gentlemen it is my pleasure to present you the new carball arena "Neon 2K20". The size of the arena and goals are the same as at…

Dani -

Like (Post)
    One more thing As I made the goals the same as original, I assume there might be "back post" bug as well. Here's version of my arena with new goals that might solve this issue. Neon2k20 new goals - Album on Imgur

Szymon27 -

One more thing As I made the goals the same as original, I assume there might be "back post" bug as well. Here's version of my arena with new goals that might solve this issue. Neon2k20 new goals - Album on Imgur

Dani -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Unban.

Like (Post)
    Unbanned. Dorito, git gud. This ain't your thread mate. Dorito, cállate la boca, este no es tu hilo.

Bracky -

Liked F-22’s post in the thread Unban.

Like (Post)
    You are now in the process of getting unbanned. Regular waiting time is somewhere between 20min - 2years.

Bracky -

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone I would love to show you the result of the project I have been working on for over a month. Ladies and Gentlemen it is my pleasure to present you the new carball arena "Neon 2K20". The size of the arena and goals are the same as at…

Szymon27 -

Liked Maestro Race’s post in the thread Dreams come true #NEON2K20.

Like (Post)
    Great work! I hope there's gonna be players that would enjoy that arena though.

AndrewB -

looks like a classic! looks like a downgrade from 2007, no offense, but it would be like nostalgic maybe.

AndrewB -

Like (Post)