Recent Activities

Pipo -

Liked Bass’s post in the thread Report Kath.

Like (Post)
    First of all: I didn't read anything about the league or Carball or anything in that direction, since I wouldn't understand it anyways. I'm not into Carball. :bitchplease: But what I understand is that Kath banned Jason and Burak, but they didn't actually break any…

MeD[X] -

Like (Post)
    First of all: I didn't read anything about the league or Carball or anything in that direction, since I wouldn't understand it anyways. I'm not into Carball. :bitchplease: But what I understand is that Kath banned Jason and Burak, but they didn't actually break any…

MeD[X] -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Unban request Vipah.

Like (Post)
    Im with you both here. The ban was definatly deserved and i'm also strict with such jokes i guess but also like Med said he apologized, feels sorry and wont do it again. As my credo is to give everyone a sec chance i would unban him. Also that he helped…

Barbawix -

Liked MeD[X]’s post in the thread Unban request Vipah.

Like (Post)
    Actually, and regardless of what vipah is to me in real life.. i totally agree with what you said. He should be punished for that there is no doubt ans thats for using an offensive nickname like hitler's.. Meaning it or not is what makes the difference…

Barbawix -

Liked Bass’s post in the thread Unban request Vipah.

Like (Post)
    I forgot about this thread. :lol: I quote from my comment of the shoutbox I posted some days ago: "Why should I unban someone, who calls himself "Adolf Hitler"? I see no fun in this name. Besides that, he commented with his nickname at walls with "You are…

Barbawix -

Replied to the thread Unban request Vipah.

Im with you both here. The ban was definatly deserved and i'm also strict with such jokes i guess but also like Med said he apologized, feels sorry and wont do it again. As my credo is to give everyone a sec chance i would unban him. Also that he helped…

Barbawix -

Like (Post)

MeD[X] -

Actually, and regardless of what vipah is to me in real life.. i totally agree with what you said. He should be punished for that there is no doubt ans thats for using an offensive nickname like hitler's.. Meaning it or not is what makes the difference…

Bass -

Liked Pipo’s post in the thread unban request..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pipo: “A. Players can only make unban requests for themselves. B. Follow the format: How to make a Report? C. If they have a perm-ban on the forum, they should have behaved themselves. D. Read A-C again!” The result of the vote is: 531…

Fabian -

Liked Bass’s post in the thread Unban request Vipah.

Like (Post)
    I forgot about this thread. :lol: I quote from my comment of the shoutbox I posted some days ago: "Why should I unban someone, who calls himself "Adolf Hitler"? I see no fun in this name. Besides that, he commented with his nickname at walls with "You are…

Bass -

Replied to the thread Report Kath.

Bass -

Drogba -

Liked Burak_Yilmaz’s post in the thread Report Kath.

Like (Post)
    There is also no rule against having more matches than u should have by the end of the league. As james said loans have always been allowed and you cant change that.

Frenk -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread unban request..

Like (Post)
    Anybody could create a vote. On Vipah I can't do much. Only forum administrators could take care of it. You will get the results on the 24th of March in the evening.

Frenk -

Liked MeD[X]’s post in the thread unban request..

Like (Post)
    Yea u could be merciful flr all these attempts to unban his friends who are actually more active than us nowadays Instead of making fun of ur users u can for fuck sake take responsability as it should be taken and unban them.. the same goes with my…

UnBreak -

Replied to the thread unban request..

Fabian -

Liked Ivo’s post in the thread Report Kath.

Like (Post)
    OK, I tried! I tried! Its obvious you cant understand what im saying ,let it be... I only dont get what my age got to do with all of this and is 17 even so young? whatever... your understandings are weird anyway. And about the respect, I respect the…